Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins - Page 3 I_voting_barGuarded Ruins - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins - Page 3 I_voting_barGuarded Ruins - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guarded Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:23 am

He lowered his sword. "If this is true, then.." His sentence trailed off and he looked down to Lynn. "It doesn't matter right now. I need to help Lynn first." He then picked Lynn up and looked at the girl. "Help me get her out of here so I can get her some water."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:48 am

"Wait here." She went up again, then a minute or so later came down by her usual way with a flask. "There's a well up there from the excessive rainfall last week. I'm immune to the toxins it brings with it, but she may not be, so I filtered it. It should be good enough for her."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:52 am

He looked at the s nake girl "Wait here."He picked Lynn up and carried her to the Rassilon. placing Lynn inside of the Rassilon and taking the re-breather off her once the toxins vented from the cockpit. He then sat there waiting for her to wake up so he could give the water to her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:59 am

After a while, Lynn woke up, coughing and her hand instantly wandering to her shoulder. She looked at the glass, then behind her. "The hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:28 pm

"You were attacked by...a snake girl." He handed the water to her. "Drink this, you'll need it." He then looked outside of the cockpit. "I'm going to go talk with that snake girl. Stay here if you want or come back in with me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 pm

She took the flask, looking at him. "I think I'll stay here for a bit then." Taking a drink while Ashura left the cockpit she already knew what to do. Though she never really saw that coming. Must've been one hell of a good sneaker.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:32 pm

He walked back into the castle ruins and looked around. "Ok...so explain, if I'm a member of the royal family...what am I supposed to do with this information?" He then leaned against a wall waiting for the snake girl to show herself again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Outside, the engines of the Rassilon powered up, and within seconds, Lynn had punched the gas full throttle, shooting away from the area, the castle and all the threats inside. If it attacked her, it would attack her again, and with some stupid snake thing whatever the hell guarding that place, no way in hell she could take anything to make it worth her while. He seemed to be settling just fine, talking to her, so maybe they'd become best of buddies. Not with her around.

The lamia came down again from the ceiling beam systems. "That's not for me to decide. You are heir to this palace and the lordship of the Demon World. Or what's left of it."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 pm

Hearing the Rassilon's engines he sighed. "I see...why don't I remember being part of the royal family then, or at least why wasn't I told by the clan that took me in?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:32 pm

She slithered towards the thrones, gesturing him to follow. "I know none of those things. I merely know your blood is the same as that of the Royal family. Words can lie, blood cannot."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:36 pm

He followed her slowly, keeping a slight distance. "What is your name? Mine is Ashura Vendril." He then looked down. "I'm stuck here now too." He stopped when he was again just blade length away from her but his sword was still sheathed. "If what you say is true...would that mean I can help rebuild this world?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:41 pm

"If you have the strength and resolve for it." She went up towards the throne, taking a dried up corpse away from it. Then, she picked up a key, and handed it to him after coming back down. "This key gives access to the Catacombs. It's where the last leaders of this world lie. There you will find the items required to become the new Demon King. I, Nethys, will remain as guardian of the Court. When I die, a new egg will hatch with another lamia. She will take my place. The egg chamber is elsewhere, hidden from common castle life. Only a lamia can find it. If you wish, I can guide you towards the Catacombs."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:51 pm

He blinked before taking the key. "First...is there anything we can do about this toxic mist around the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:57 pm

She shook her head. "It'll take another year or two for that to dissipate. Unless you have the machinery to improve atmospheres. But barely any machine in this castle is left operational." She went passed him, leading the way to the Catacombs, deep under the Castle itself.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:01 pm

He followed behind her slowly. "Well, I can't be wearing this re-breather forever, so is there any areas safe of the toxins?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:04 pm

"Safest for Demons currently is 500 yards away from the palace. There are several huts there, which should be fine for living in. But nothing inside the castle itself. And as lamia, I'm immune to the toxicity here, hence my ability to guard properly."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:02 pm

"Well...at least there's somewhere I can stay." He then moved a bit faster until he was walking along side her. "Nethys....it had to be lonely living here witout anyone." He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:58 pm

"Yes." She didn't look at him, just went ahead, into the Catacombs. The door she unlocked was pure black marble with fine linings of gold around the sides. When it opened, it revealed a massive cave with pillars keeping the ground in place, filled with graves. Each had golden name plates on the black marble tombes. She entered, going towards the most recent grave. As they went through the graveyard, they passed several tombes of older leaders. Namide. Harkon. Eventually they arrived at the destination. Nethys took a knife from the side of the sarcophagus, then placed it in her mouth and broke one of the fangs off which had pierced Ashura's shoulder. The blood coming from it, she dripped on the center of the lid, which reacted, and opened, revealing the body of the last Demon Ruler, and with it, the necklace that designated the lawful ruler of this world. Nethys kept her tongue over the broken fang in her mouth, as she went back a couple feet for Ashura to claim what was his.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Looking at the necklace he reached down and grabbed it carefully before standing back up and looking to her. "So everyone here used to be a ruler. Do you know anything of what they've done so I can follow some examples?" He then put the necklace on.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:15 pm

She shook her head, a small line of blood trickling from the corner of her mouth as she spoke. "I have not known any of them. I am only 271 years old. The last Demon Leader died over 2 millennia ago."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:17 pm

He reached into his bag and rummaged through it a bit. Pulling out a small cloth he ripped a piece off and handed it to her. "Here...so you said there's several huts nearby..is there other people living there too or is it just me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:19 pm

She took the cloth and placed it in her mouth, against the broken fang. "No, nobody dares venture near here. I've been dealing with intruders only my first 100 years. After, barely anyone still entered. I think you'll find some supplies there, though. If not, there's cellars full still here. Deep freeze."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:25 pm

He sighed, "So it's just me and you on these grounds, and Lynn left me here." He looked at her. "So, why don't you come down to the huts with me? I don't like being alone."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:29 pm

"I never venture out of the castle. I can't abandon my task here." She made her way towards the exit. Ashura had the key now, plus the amulet with him, so rightfully, he was the ruler of the Demon World now. Though unlikely anyone would acknowledge him without a display of power.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:35 pm

He followed her closely. "At least come down to the huts and visit me sometime?" He looked at her his expression showing he was a bit nervous. "I don't like being alone....something about it is uncomfortable for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guarded Ruins
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Murrpau Castle-
Jump to: