Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guarded Ruins I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins I_voting_barGuarded Ruins I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guarded Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Ashura was still laying his head against the cockpit of the Rassilon as Lynn drove. "Lynn...why were you traveling alone in a vehicle that's made with a co-pilot in mind?" He sat up now and looked around slightly as he asked the question, taking in any scenery of the demon world outside and also trying to learn anything he can about the vehicle...and failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:12 pm

"Because I had no copilot. Anymore." Distance to target was another couple miles, but at their current speed shouldn't take them any longer than a couple minutes to get there. She'd always liked the high velocity this thing offered her. gave her the feeling she could fly, as she couldn't by nature's dumb laws of making her a cat demon. Without a tail now, even. Some luck.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:15 pm

He tilt his head. "Anymore?" He then squirmed a bit and lay his head back down against the side of the cockpit. "What...happened?" He seemed a bit nervous now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:17 pm

"Things. Nothing to worry about, it was an accident. I think? Pretty sure it was an accident. Couple minutes till we're there anyway. Should be some good loot where we're going."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:19 pm

He sat up again and looked to her. "Do you want me to set off any possible traps in there purposefully or avoid them altogether?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:21 pm

"Avoiding's better. Setting them off tends to betray our presence, and I really would not feel much for getting caught in there by some ancient monster or whatever. I plan on using my skin for a while."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:30 pm

"Alright.." He stretched his arms slightly before grabbing his two tantos and placing them on his lap, after that he pulled a small whet stone out of his bag and started running it over the blades slowly. "Let me know what you want me to do when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:34 pm

"You could start by checking sensors and tell me if anything else is nearby. It's a really simply system, has a small map of 3 miles radius around us, and the center dot is us, anything else is something else. Meaning, other vehicles. Meaning enemies."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:36 pm

He stopped sharpening his weapons and nodded keeping an eye on the sensor. "Alright." He put his tantos away and continued to watch the sensor.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Within a couple minutes of accident free travel, Lynn hit the brakes, turning the Rassilon dramatically to the left as they came to a full stop. "It's said the toxins are strongest here, so we may need rebreathers. You can find one at your right, small compartment. Rather safe than sorry." At their right, visible through the bulletproof glass of the cockpit, a massive building could be seen. The Murrpau Palace was their location.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:45 pm

He took the re-breather that Lynn mentioned and put it on before looking up at the castle. "Mrr?" He waited for her to get ready now before he would open the cockpit to get out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:47 pm

The cockpit opened, the air turning slightly green as the glass rose. Lynn had put her own rebreather on, ready to investigate. "Usually partners go first, unless you're terrified and value life over everything, in which case I can make an exception and send your in not alive."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:53 pm

"Ha ha...I'm not afraid." He then jumped out of the cockpit and walked forward slowly so that Lynn could keep up. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 pm

She clicked the chambers of the guns in place, putting them on her sides. "Ya think?" A press on the belt shut the Rassilon again, making sure nobody would steal it while they were inside.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:00 pm

He walked towards the castle ruins slowly, his ears moving around every now and then to try and see if any one was around or if any danger was nearby. He had his hand ready on his uchigatana before stopping at the crumbling entrance of the castle. "I've heard many stories about the royal family that used to live here." He walked in slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Lynn looked behind her for a bit, seeing the Rassilon in the distance. "Same. Nothing all too good, to be honest. They left their family to die here at the apocalypse." She was never sure, but. She'd heard it from one of her previous partners.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:10 pm

"But why would they abandon their family here?" He was walking when he stopped seeing the hallway stop at a large set of double doors. "Hmm..wonder what the room behind these is." He pushed on the doors slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 pm

"Hell if I know." She stood behind him, hands on her guns handles. She had no idea what was in this place, all she knew is that the royal family wouldn't have been royal without riches.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:18 pm

At first the door wouldn't budge, but with a loud echoing creak it finally started to move and he cringed during that time. After the door opened he looked around seeing the remains of a throne room, placing his hand back on his uchigatana he walked in slowly keeping an eye out for any danger now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Bodies lay around, or what used to be bodies, or Demons. Mostly skeletons or parts of them. Lynn followed Ashura inside, keeping an eye on the doors behind them, while the slightest hint of a snicker was heard in the deadly silent hall.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:25 pm

He suddenly stopped his ear flicking towards the direction of the hallway. "Hmm? Did you say something Lynn?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:28 pm

She shook her head, but her eyes told him she heard it too. Then from out of nowhere, a couple solid stones from the wall crashed into the floor next to them, only 2 feet away, whipping up considerable dust. Lynn jumped, startled, instantly pulling her guns on where the stones came down, then looking up. Nothing. Just the decaying ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

He looked around a bit drawing his uchigatana and placing both hands on the hilt. "Let's keep moving for now." He started to walk towards the throne slowly noticing a door to the right of it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Lynn followed, keeping her eyes behind them. There was something there, but no idea what. As the progressed slowly, a body dropped from the ceiling, hanging still in front of Ashura. Week old, give or take. Clearly something was around. The string he hung by was white, some sort of silk-like substance, but not soft at all.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:49 pm

He stopped and stepped back before tilting his head and poking at the silk like substance with his sword blade. "Lynn do you get the feeling we're being led somewhere...or followed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guarded Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guarded Ruins
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Murrpau Castle-
Jump to: