Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins - Page 2 I_voting_barGuarded Ruins - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins - Page 2 I_voting_barGuarded Ruins - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guarded Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 pm

"No, I get the feeling I'm either gonna be driving solo again, or not at all." She kept eyes on everything around them, wherever something could hide, feeling an urge to just start shooting.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:34 pm

He looked back at her. "Don't trust my swordsmanship?" He then cut the dead body free from the silk like substance with his blade before moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:56 pm

"Never said anything about that. But what does a sword do against energy, magic, or shit like that?" She kept fingers on the triggers, almost a bit too tightly.

Above them, over the nearly fossilized beams, their observer watched them as they progressed. The moment they took something, they would be taken themselves, per royal decree.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:02 pm

He ventured forward a bit more and stopped looking around this room. "Hmm..." He then walked over seeing a small book that seems to have been left over. "Possible ledger of their treasure?" He walked over to it and opened it, tilting his head a few seconds after since he couldn't read what was written.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:04 pm

Lynn stayed in the middle of the room, keeping her gaze going around for the threat. Whatever was here, she was not gonna go down. If it jumped them, he would serve as a good distraction.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:06 pm

"Lynn...I'm having issues understanding what this says...it's like it's in a different language. Think you could take a look?" He stepped away from the book and looked around keeping his hands on his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:18 pm

She looked at him, then went over to him guns ready, peeking into the book. "You're kidding right? This is just a damned visitor list of who came here to see the Royal Douches. What you mean, different language."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:23 pm

He cringed. "Ok...I can't read...I was raised to steal things...nothing more." He tightened his grip on his sword and looked around the room a bit. "At least when it comes to words..numbers I'm fine with."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 pm

She closed the book and stepped away from it. "So this room is worthless. Maybe the throne itself could be worth something?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:42 pm

"Maybe..." He started heading back to the throne room. "We could keep looking around if you want...but what ever is here is making me uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:48 pm

She nodded as she followed him. When Ashura arrived back in the throneroom however, Lynn wasn't behind him. As if she'd just vanished. No guns, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:49 pm

He looked around. "Lynn?" He then tightened the grip on his sword even more. "Can you hear me Lynn?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:59 pm

Silence. Nothing happened. No Lynn, no sounds of Lynn.

Above Ashura, Lynn was laid against the cold metal of the crossbeams. She was unconscious, nearly suffocated. The attacker had already slipped away, using the ceiling as cover, due to its darkness.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:00 pm

He looked around and stood in a defensive stance. His ears moving around every now and then to try and pick up any noise. "W...Whoever or...what ever is there..show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:08 pm

From above him, the attacked dropped onto him, snake tail wrapping around his feet strongly as her teeth sunk into his shoulder. But the moment she tasted his blood, she let go and slithered back a couple yards, looking at him from the distance, as if she'd been slapped in the face.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 pm

He stepped back and grabbed his shoulder. "Ahh..." He then looked at the creature that bit him, seeing a woman from the waist up, but from hips downward it seemed to be a snake. "W..What are you? Wait...no...first where is Lynn?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:15 pm

She remained silent. She'd never lived to see Royal blood, she never knew what it was like, yet from the beginning, she was genetically engineered to recognize it. And she just did. Still shocked from it, she was unable to utter a word, or even move.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Pointing his sword at her he walked towards her slowly. "Answer me. Where is Lynn?" He stopped when he was blade length away from the girl. His eyes showing anger.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:19 pm

She made a slight bow, or what should go through as a bow, snapping out of her own paralysis. "She's above you, my lord. Safe, unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:20 pm

"Lord?" He blinked stepping back from this. "What are you talking about...first bring her down here safely." He tighted his grip on his sword again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:21 pm

"As you wish." She went up one of the pillars easily, then a couple seconds later came back with Lynn. She had bitemarks like Ashura, but was knocked out. No severe wounds or anything were obvious.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:23 pm

He took Lynn away from the girl and then laid her down next to his feet. "Now why did you call me lord?" He kept his blade pointed at her and his eyes watched her as he now stood between her and Lynn.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:28 pm

"Because you are Lord of this House, long bereft of its leadership." Her eyes did not dare meet his, staring down, her tail sometimes moving a little due to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:35 pm

"This is a building that belonged to the royal family. I..am not from the royal family." His voice wavered when he said this, as if he was unsure. "Why did you attack Lynn and me?
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:01 am

"You may not be aware then, but you are most certainly of the royal bloodline. I am here to guard this palace and its contents against intruders. Looters and pillagers, looking to make a quick pay. Half of these fit that category." She gestured to the bodies around them. "So I attacked you as well. But to make sure no heirs are killed, I must bite first. I would recognize it if the victim would be royal, if not, my bite would paralyze them, as it did to your friend. She's fine, but she will need water, fast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guarded Ruins
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Murrpau Castle-
Jump to: