Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins - Page 5 I_voting_barGuarded Ruins - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins - Page 5 I_voting_barGuarded Ruins - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guarded Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Guarded Ruins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:40 pm

"I guess you're right." He stopped after carrying a piece of rubble back to the entrance and walked back to her. "Nethys...would you be honest with me? You don't like me do you? I'm sort of getting a vibe that you don't like me." His tail was a bit stiff right now
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:46 pm

She kept silent for a couple seconds, looking at the throne ahead, then turned her head towards him. "You're arrogant, selfish, pushy. You always have to make everything come out your way, I have to do as you say and I don't even know you. You treat me like some friend, like I'm supposed to be free and make my own choices but saying that only mocks me more, because I can't. So, no, I don't like you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:55 pm

"I treat you like a friend because I thought we could be friends. I thought you could be free...I didn't know you, but I wanted to. So I'm sorry for acting like myself around you and for trying to be a friend." He stopped carrying rubble and sighed walking to the throne before sitting on it. "If I act selfish, arrogant and pushy, you can just tell me when, and I'll try to stop."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:00 pm

"Like right now. Sorry for being me. I didn't ask for this. If it were up to me I'd have kept your bloodline out of here till my time was done." She felt somewhat that she'd gone out of line, he was to be the new king of the Demons after all, but regardless. She was bred for this, she didn't have to like it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:04 pm

He stayed quiet and looked away towards a window that was shattered on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Looking at the entrance, she thought how dead shed been had she acted like this back in the day. It was no way to behave to the king, regardless of her liking him or not.Forgive me. I was out of line.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:10 pm

"Nethys...you're the only social interaction I have right now...Lynn abandoned me here after I left my adoptive family for how they mistreated me." He looked back to her. "I was hoping we could be friends, but it seems like you hold a grudge against the royal family...or just don't like me in general. I'm sorry if I act arrogant, selfish and pushy. I'm still young when it comes to Demons. So if you want me to stop trying to be your friend I will."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:14 pm

"It's. Precisely. That. I got bred in some dumb ass tube to do whatever the hell they wanted me to do without giving a single rats ass about how I would feel about it and here you come, waltzing into MY home, taking charge, getting everything, I'M the one having to tear off a fang for YOUR stupid throne, and you want to make friends because YOU are lonely. In all of this, have you considered me? Cause it sure doesn't look like it."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:20 pm

"I thought you were lonely to. Living here for so long alone. I haven't considered the fact that you had to lose a fang for me and I'm sorry about that, I'm also sorry to learn you were bred for the specific purpose of following orders and guarding the royal family." He stood up and walked over to her "Nethys, tell me ways I can consider you more then, if I'm a member of the royal family and you're to help me, then I wish to know how I can help you first."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:25 pm

"Just. Do what you do. And I'll do what I do. And if I am ready to start to, god forbid, open up, then you'll know, but. Until then, just let me do my thing. That's all I ask. No visits for company, no talking about pasts. I'm not your friend. Not now, maybe some other time."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:29 pm

He nodded slightly. "Alright." He started getting back to work on the rubble slowly. staying quiet now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:33 pm

With that, she looked away. then went back to her room between the beams, thinking things through and sorting herself out. The gates would undoubtedly be used and creatures would come through. It might trigger other eggs to hatch prematurely, but. If. Then they would need a couple months before they'd be ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guarded Ruins
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Murrpau Castle-
Jump to: