Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_voting_barFly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_voting_barFly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Fly By Night (Southern Villages)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:53 pm

"That's good to hear." Leon gave a small sigh of relief. "If you can, get directions and the distance to the next towns. I know the next town is a three miles or so out but from there I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 pm

"That isn't very far." She smiled. She was called back in, the elders having made up their minds. She came back out a few minutes later, smiling. "They agreed to take in some of Arakai's people."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Leon gave a small smile. "Then let's move to the next city at our pace will might be able to cover three before we have to return." They had to return before dawn or they might be spotted in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:00 pm

She frowned after he spoke. "They only agreed to take in a small number though..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:02 pm

"It better than nothing." Leon reasoned. "I would have been worse if they attempted to report you to New Pendragon. I rather not see another village fall to ashes because of the goverment. Let's move tot he edge of the village I will meet you there and we can take off."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:04 pm

"They said the nearest place that can take a majority of Arakai's surviving population is about a hundred miles south west of here. The nearby villages can only take in a few thousand, if they can find that much space."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Leon growled. "There is no way we can transport that many. Most are children or the elderly. On top of that most of them are injured. We will need to report this to Yasou later." Leon wing shot out and he took to the skies waiting for Astraria to follow.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:09 pm

She nodded, solemnly following him as she took off as well.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 pm

"Our best chance to to get transport vehicles or someone who can move people instantly. Unfortunately New Pendragon has most vehicles and teleportation is a lost art."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:20 pm

"Alright. The village can take a few thousand people though..." She looked back at the village as they flew away. "...how far away would you say this one was?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:24 pm

"Three miles, how fast can you fly?" Leon asked. "We won't make good time if we keep this pace. At most we will make it to the next village and have to turn around. "
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 pm

"I can fly at a decent speed...but I was asking how far from Arakai this one was."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:29 pm

"About 6 to 7 miles" Leon responded. "The first city was 3-4 and this one is another 3. It's basic math."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:32 pm

"Oh. Well, what do you want to do? Go back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Leon glanced at his timer. If they made it to the second village and the meeting took too long then they would be flying in daylight... and the wolf girl would kill him.

"Yeah, it's better to be safe then sorry. Let's head back for now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:39 pm

"Alright." She banked in the direction of the camp, flapping her wings to gain a bit of speed.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:42 pm

Leon flew slightly higher and gained altitude and then dropped increasing his speed. "Try to keep up, I want to gauge your speed." Leon flapped his wings and shot forward.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:50 pm

She blushed, and did as he asked. She tried to keep up with him, never really having flown quite so fast. "Wh-why?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:52 pm

"If we go on future scouting missions together then I need to know your top speed to map out our possible courses. If you can't fly fast enough some villages will be impossible to reach by nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:54 pm

She nodded, her wings going as fast as she could muster. "O-okay."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:59 pm

The sun began to rise as they reached the forest. Leon landed and bid Astraria a farewell before walking to the command tent to report to Yasou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly By Night (Southern Villages)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2