Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Outside Searching Night I_vote_lcapOutside Searching Night I_voting_barOutside Searching Night I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Outside Searching Night I_vote_lcapOutside Searching Night I_voting_barOutside Searching Night I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Outside Searching Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Outside Searching Night Empty
PostSubject: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:31 am

Astraria walked outside, yawning. Her wings stretched as she got used to the chilly night air. She'd been woken up by Nadia, who wanted to speak to her...about what, she didn't know. Since she usually walked around the cabin and the surrounding land, she didn't bother putting her robe on just to speak with Nadia. "You wanted to see me, miss Nadia?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:33 am

She nodded and leaned against the cabin's wall. "I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me search for my clan?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:35 am

"I would...but I don't see how much help I would be..." She rubbed her eyes from under her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:37 am

"You're out here more than I am so I figured you could help keep an eye out. Also a second set of eyes couldn't hurt for the search." She yawned and then shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:40 am

"I understand." She adjusted her wings a bit. "I will help as best I can." She smiled. She had just been cooking and tending to things during group meetings, given she was weaker than Yasuo or Miss Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:43 am

She pushed off the wall and then walked over to and hugged Astraria. "Thank you. I don't think Yasuo would help me at all since we got in a fight recently."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:46 am

She blushed as Nadia hugged her. It wasn't the contact...it was merely because she was so close to her without her robe on. "I-I help my friends, miss Nadia..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:47 am

She stepped back and blinked. "Friends? We...We're friends?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:49 am

She looked at Nadia curiously. "Was it just me then...that thought of us as friends?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:52 am

Tears welled up in her eyes slightly and she shook her head. "No..." She then looked away and wiped her eyes. "So shall we get started on searching?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:56 am

"We shall...when you give the word, miss Nadia." She smiled. She finally had friends after so long, people she could trust.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:59 am

She started walking west away from the city more. "Astraria. I warn you my clan is a lot of giant animals. I know you were attacked once. So if you wish to stop ever let me know."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:03 am

She nodded. "I...will try to overcome my fears. That was..." She gulped. "...years ago. I am stronger now miss Nadia..." She walked with Nadia, her wings catching the moonlight, making them look more serene than they were normally. "...I do hope that they do not view me as...dinner. I feared you would...when we first met, you know."

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:04 am

She nodded. "I do view people as dinner but...I hold myself back Astraria. My family however is more wild so I'll have to protect you most likely."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:09 am

She swallowed again at this news. "I-I see..." She resisted the urge to cling to Nadia. "...I-I will still aid you. Y-you are my friend..." She couldn't help the sudden image coming to mind of herself being torn to pieces by werewolves after hearing this. She shuddered, shaking her head to clear the disturbing image from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:12 am

She looked to Astraria and held her hand out. "Thank you Astraria and you're mine too."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:13 am

Astraria blushed, taking the hand offered to her. "S-so...where do we begin searching?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:14 am

She sighed. "I don't know. They keep moving so it's hard to find them. I'm just looking for any clues of where they've been so I can maybe track them down."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:16 am

"Were you...thinking of having me fly overhead?" She looked around to make sure no one was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 am

She shook her head. "It would help but too risky."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:18 am

"Risky?" She looked at Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:21 am

She nodded. "The government knows where you live, we don't know if they're watching." She lay her head against Astraria's shoulder and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 am

She looked around again. "Why would they be out this late?" It was certainly after midnight, given the moon's position in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:25 am

"Some of us prefer the night." She then stopped walking and crouched looking at an animal foot print on the ground. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:27 am

"Well, we will have a much harder time tracking them if I cannot search from the sky..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Searching Night
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next