Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home away from Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 2 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home away from Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 2 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home away from Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Home away from Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:05 am

"I guess you're right...well, I was always curious from a young age...around three or four. I took to human tomes, very interested in their accomplishments and such...but mother always told me to stay away from a human...that humans were terrible creatures..." She took a small breath. "...and I didn't listen...running away to prove her wrong...that humans were not like what she had described..." She looked his way a little. "...but nearly died during my first encounter with a human."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:07 am

"And you didn't think to return then? Home?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:09 am

"I couldn't...humans had all their precious security after me for nearly a whole year...that and..." She blushed. "...I...sort of got lost. Even to this day...I do not know where my parents live...if they are even still alive."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:11 am

[color=white]"Names never brought up anything? Granted they use false names living around."/color]
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:14 am

"All I know is that they live far away from human civilization...I must have traveled and flown a great deal to arrive in Arakai...I do carry their last name...but I do doubt that they are registered with any human association or society...even under human guise. Mother detested humans because of their treatment of our kind and any creature that isn't remotely human."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:19 am

"Well, that's.. hardly surprising. Maybe one day, we'll find them and you can be reunited."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:21 am

"I hope you're right...I miss mother...she was right about humans being terrible creatures..." She looked back at him. "...although you may be one exception."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:23 am

He got up and went to sit next to her. "You know. You'll find that even through the actions we make and the decisions we take, humans aren't that horrible. It's the few exceptions that actually are the horrible ones. The differnece is, those horrible ones run things, and the lots of good people aren't able to do anything about it because they don't know. I've been running around between Arakai and New Pendragon long enough to know that by now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 am

She looked at him, blushing again as he neared her without her dress on. "I-I still prefer your company...rather than that woman's...Yuu's..." She stood up, stretching her wings a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:29 am

"Yuu is misguided. She blindly believes in the government that saved her. Regardless, it doesn't excuse her actions. She has to be ready to answer for what she's done, if she wishes to move on when this Government falls."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:32 am

"Indeed...she could have had me killed...or whatever the government does to us..." She put on a fake smile, hiding her depressed mood. "...I...shall retire to bed if you need me...I may not look it...but I cook quite well..." She made her way up the steps, to the room she had claimed as hers, the door closing softly behind her. In the privacy of that room, she shed a few tears as she laid down for some needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:38 am

Yasuo nodded as she left for bed, then silently went to get his katana, and stepped outside. Training. Always keep up with training. It's essential. Never let your guard down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:44 am

Lysandra approached within sight of the cabin, the noon sun overhead. She had gotten approval from her superiors to follow up with the lead the man had given her, so here she was, out near the forest edge. "Who the hell puts a cabin out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:48 am

Yasuo was in the front yard, balancing one of the hardest attempts in his peoples history, to keep the blade between the feet, and keep upright, using the blade itself as a standard. With heightened senses, he knew this was cheating, since it wasn't he who did it, but more the armor than himself. Regardless, in doing it now, he figured he'd get the feeling on how to do it later.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:52 am

Lysandra walked up to the cabin door, peering in through the window. "Seems like someone was here recently..." There was food on a counter...at least she thought it was food. "...the guy may have been right. Something stirs the forest." She sighed. "But it could just be people who want to live out here, rather than the city..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:54 am

His sensors picked up the movement, at first he figured it was Astraria, but as he noticed the person wasn't entering or exiting, but simply remained at the door, he ceased the exercise and went closer, to investigate, finding the girl at the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:58 am

She heard footsteps and drew her gun. Whatever it was, it was armored. "By authority of the APU, I have been summoned out here to investigate this property. Come out with your hands where I can see them, and you will not be harmed."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Yasuo waslked from the front yard to the door, staying a couple yards away from the armed girl. He held the katana in one hand, while his other handwas free at his side. "Lower that thing unless you're actually planning to use it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:04 pm

She hesitated a little, seeing the man round the corner. "I-I will use it if you give me reason to! D-drop or sheath your weapon, citizen." She kept her gun as she originally had it, trained not to stow it unless she faced an unarmed civilian.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Without flinching he stepped closer. "Citizen? Can you not see. Look at me and tell me if I'm a citizen."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:11 pm

"P-plenty of t-travelers wear armor..." She held her gun, still pointed at him. "...n-now sheath or drop your armament!" She used a sterner voice this time. "I am simply here for an investigation, so stow your weapon, and I shall stow mine."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:12 pm

"Heh, no cure for fools." He turned the blade, sheathing it, then looked at her, expecting her to follow up on her word.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:13 pm

She sighed in relief. Plenty of ruffians with weapons in the city...now out here? She lowered her weapon, holstering it. "Th-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:20 pm

"So what are you looking for, seen you clearly don't recognize me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:24 pm

"I was given a lead by someone that something was...stirring the forest...and I came to investigate, coming across this cabin." She looked at the window again. "This cabin seems to fit what was being described...so I must inform you that this property is under investigation by the APU..." She turned to face him, a stern look on her face. "...will you comply, citizen?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home away from Home
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next