Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home away from Home - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 4 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home away from Home - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 4 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home away from Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Home away from Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:17 am

Astraria woke up a while later. She hadn't slept that well in a while. The bed was certainly better than the bedding she'd had for the past few years... "I wonder if Yasuo is back yet..." Her stomach rumbled, and she got up to head downstairs for a meal.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:26 am

He ditched the last of the supplies on the kitchen table. Looking over what he'd looted from his "visit" to town, he knew Astraria would last easily months with this, if not half a year. Granted the fridge and freezer still worked. He couldn't help but feel he'd betrayed his honor and become a criminal. And maybe if Astraria hears, she'd think the same. But that'd make leaving even more easy. What he feared was her losing faith in mankind entirely, and shut down to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:28 am

Astraria heard noises coming from downstairs. "Y-yasuo?" She had a hand on the railing as she approached the stairs. "Is that you?" She stretched her wings, having slept on them a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:30 am

He took a deep breath. "Aye, it's me. Just brought in some.. new rations and the like."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:32 am

She came down the steps. "B-but I just foraged last night for fruits and other edibles!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:34 am

He put his hand on the stack on the kitchen table. "I think this'll last a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:37 am

She came into the dining room with Yasuo, still in her undergarments. "What all did you...bring home?" She wasn't wearing her glasses, so she had to be a bit closer to see stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:48 am

He looked at it all a bit. "Actually, I don't know. I'm sure you'll fugre it out, though."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:51 am

"I see..." She looked at him, his form a bit fuzzier than normal. "...well, you didn't have to." She rubbed her eyes a little. "Strange...you look a bit fuzzy now..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:53 am

He tapped her nose. "Glasses. Tends to be useful." He moved to the couch, where he sat down, cross-legged.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:55 am

She blushed. "O-oh...right..." She hurried back to her room for her glasses, returning when she had them on. "...s-sorry." She looked at the stack again. "Why so much...? Are...we planning on being here for a long time?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:59 am

"No. But you are. This is your home now. And speaking of which, we have some important business that needs to be discussed."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:02 am

She looked at him. "Why the serious tone all of a sudden? Is there...something wrong? Is m-my walking around without my robe...bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:04 am

He chuckled. "No, it's not. You're looking good and it's somewhat fun watching you run around without worry. But things happened, yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:05 am

"F-fun?" She blushed. "Wh-what happened yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:12 am

He had his head bowed down. "That gunshot you heard. An official of Arakai came here to investigate a special. They heard of a change in wildlife patterns and came to investigate whether I hid someone. Didn't even recognize. It got out of hand to the point where she shot me. Thankfully I had my armor still on, so the shot wasn't very harmful. I refused to fight her, which caused the armor to fall off. I'm guessing I defied the armor's purpose and it rejected me as a result. But she seemed intent on following the Government's orders. She believes all specials and the likes are evil. Yuu thought for herself. And considered the possibility of them lying, but this one was blind to herself. She violated this place, broke privacy, and refused to listen to her "citizens", all in the line of duty. So I repayed her visit in kind. Arakai's central shopping street lost a few shops, and I made sure they got the message. They mess with free people, and they can expect retalliation." He laid the bare blade on his lap. "You have the will of this farm. Just sign it and it's lawfully yours. Nothing they can do about it then. And if they still violate, you can seek up to the court system. At least something I'm guessing that hasn't been yet corrupted. If that doesn't work, I'll be around somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:18 am

"I-I have this place?" She approached him shyly. "Wh-why did you...destroy? P-people were happy there...l-like we are here..." She kept her gaze on him. "...I know I asked for you to protect me...but I do not wish undue destruction...upon those who wronged me..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:22 am

"The Government won't stop. They're corrupt, and they will hunt down everyone they do not like and eradicate them. They won't suffer opposition. If you raise the question with the civilion population, they'll answer that nothing is wrong, and all is well. This will get their attention that thing's aren't ok. That things are changing, and that those who are being hunted will no longer sit idle and wait for persecution. It'll send a message that we are willing to fight. And with time, we'll restore the damage that's been done. But you have to destroy, before you can build."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:26 am

"I-I want..." She hesitated. He seemed resolved to this...what right did she have to try and keep him here? She shook her head. "...n-nevermind." She sat down on an old chair, looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:27 am

He looked up at her. "You want what?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:29 am

"Forget it...I have no right to request anything...I'm not strong, like you." She held out her hand for the paper. "Do you have it? So I can sign?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:41 am

"You don't need to be strong. Honestly, it's sometimes more a curse than a blessing. The paperwork's in the drawer there." He gestured at the cupboard near now repaired door.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:45 am

"Then please stay...or at least do not fight that woman...I am sure she is like Yuu...deep inside. It may just be my Angel nature...that sees the best in people..." She got up and moved over to the cupboard he mentioned, pulling out old and dusty documents.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:48 am

"No. She refused to listen. If she was like Yuu, she'd have considered the possibility. Though, for a grunt ... She did have rather superior equipment."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am

"Superior equipment?" She searched for a writing utensil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home away from Home
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next