Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home away from Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 3 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home away from Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 3 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home away from Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Home away from Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:28 pm

He stared at her, somewhat stunned with astonishment. How could she be so. Ignorant. "I'm sorry, this. Cabin. Is home to a girl who sought a house outside of the city. It used to belong to an old farmers family, but they vanished, compliments of your Government, and now it's empty. So we reside in it, doing no harm to anything around us, whatsoever. That's all there's to it, so take your APU back to where it belongs."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:32 pm

She kept her gaze on him. Now there was an innocent girl involved. "I must repeat. This property is under investigation. Please comply..." All she needed to do was tap her earpiece and she'd have reinforcements here within an hour, if they got off their asses and actually gave a damn. Part of her thought they gave her approval for this just to get her out of their hair. "...citizen."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:34 pm

"I will comply with nothing that involves the Government and that is final. Now either you can leave on your own two feet, or I'll drag you out myself." His hand rested on the hilt of the katana again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:36 pm

"If this girl is as you say, then you have nothing to fear. I will simply carry out my investigation, then leave you and the girl in peace." She had one hand on her earpiece, and the other on her holster. "Unless there is something you aren't telling me, citizen. Do you know something?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:43 pm

The sword came out like a flash and the tip of the blade pointed at the girl. "That government of yours is corrupt. I'm not its citizen, for I cast that aside. You're going to leave now. I may hope."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:47 pm

She tapped the earpiece softly. "I shall have to insist on my investigation, as you have given me reason enough to press forward." She drew her gun, pointing at him again. "I believe you now to be in possession of materials prohibited by the APU and PDHQ. This includes, but is not limited to undesirable persons as well as other material."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 pm

He chuckled. "Prohibited? You MADE this yourselves. You suddenly shun what you've crafted yourself? Off course denial is all I should expect." In a flash, he remembered the lesson his brother taught him last. The maple seed. Teaching a swordsman to kill is simple. The true challenge lies in teaching him, not to kill. He hesitated, thinking whether fighting the girl was in fact the best thing. After all, that wretched government made him into this, only to fight.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:58 pm

"I am not denying anything!" Her finger tightened on the trigger, but not enough to fire a round. "I am simply doing my sworn duty to our world!" She kicked the door, breaking the doorknob and making the door fly open. "Now, I am conducting my investigation, whether or not you wish to comply or not. All prohibited material shall be confiscated, and if the material is severe enough, you shall be arrested."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:01 pm

Yasuo dashed forward, past the girl, blocking the entrance and kept the katana up, close to her throat. "Your investigation is not wanted. And your duty sworn to this world, is corrupted by the government you serve. If you have the slightest bit of human understanding, you'll see that what you're doing isn't protecting. It's rounding up the pople the government deems threats. But think about people that have been gathered, and think for yourself. Are these people real threats. Is there a threat in someone living in a cottage miles from the society and not willing to get involved with your government or its inquiries?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:04 pm

"It is not my say to tell what is threat and what is not. Now step aside." She was beginning to grow upset at his defiance, the seal straining to remain solvent on her powers. "The government pays me to patrol and keep our streets safe, not to ask questions."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:06 pm

"Look around you. Are these your streets? It's a forest. Think. Is it worth for you to fall here to some unknown person, because you couldn't think for yourself and blindly followed a government tht exploits its people and does experiments to the targets you capture? Is it worth it to you to do what they ask you? If it is, I'll have no problem ending you right here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:11 pm

"At least tell me this. Is the girl you are harboring an undesirable?" She now had the gun pressed against the man's armor, not bothered by the blade at her throat. Her anger was reaching a breaking point as this man lectured her on morals.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:14 pm

"She's alone, has survived the past years on her own, scavenging all her things and food, was frowned upon by the society because of her lack of proper clothing. You tell me if she's undesirable. Frankly, you're the undesirable here. So why won't we let this idiocy of yours go, you leave and don't return, and I won't plot anything against your oh so precious government which apparently is all you care for."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:19 pm

She snapped, and the seal broke on her power. As she pulled the trigger, a large bolt of electricity shot out of the barrel as well as the bullet, hitting him in the chest. "I do not take kindly to people resisting...but I shall leave you alone to care for a pathetic special, okay, non-citizen?" She tapped her earpiece again, requesting pickup instead of reinforcements.

What the hell came out of her gun? She didn't pack any special rounds...she didn't have clearance for those. She didn't let the surprise register as she backed away from the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:32 pm

The electricity shot through him, and he felt it, but refused to let that be all. He knew, he had to learn not to resolve all by fighting, but this one was asking for it. That moment, when he realized it, he suddenly edcided not to fight. He knew, if exactly in a situation like this, where he was being provoked like this, he would fight, he'd give in to what he was remade into doing. What the Government wanted him to do. "You're as corrupt ... as your government. If it means so much to you to press your opinions and duties on others that you hurt them in the process and disregard their feelings, then by all means, go ahead. But you touch the girl, and you will die."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:36 pm

"I originally planned to just investigate the area..." She kept her gun out. "...are you suddenly telling me you want to comply with my request?" She was still wondering what came out of her gun, but she shook the thought out of her head. She would examine her equipment tonight...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:42 pm

He looked at her, then felt heavy. As if the armor was weighing down on him. Then the first part fell off. The belt. It detached automatically and fell down on the ground. "What the.." Piece for piece, the rest started to drop off, eventually the whole armor having come off, leaving him in a tight jumpsuit that was worn underneath. He felt the breeze on his face, and his hair had turned brown as it used to be again. The katana was no longer as wieldable as he previously knew it to be.Astounded, he looked as he finally had been set free from the armor those scientists forced upon him, to discover scars over his body. Some he remembered, but others were new. "Finally .. " He then looked up and got to his feet, a little wobbly. "No, I won't. This house is not part of Arakai or New Pendragon. You have no jurisdiction here. You're trespassing. And this time, I won't be as reluctant."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:48 pm

She sighed. "Alright, but this won't be the last time you and the girl will be bothered, though." She holstered her gun, turning her back to him, her black hair moving in the wind. "She'll live another day, thanks to you. If either of you are seen in Arakai though, you'll really be in my jurisdiction." She faded from view as she walked down a path to the main road.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:54 pm

He looked as the girl vanished. He was certain now. He'd destroy this government. That girl was part of it. Yuu seemed to care, seemed to be a good person inside. But this one wasn't nearly like it. She was dark inside and saw nothing but her own selfish path. He shook his head at it, still feeling the electricity somewhat in his chest, but closed the door after gathering the entire armor. He changed, into his old attire, and was happy he could finally use his old sword again. Regardless, what she said troubled him. In his mind, he made a vow. For each time they would come here, he would retaliate. They come invade in his home, he would invade in theirs. And this was their first strike. He looked at the blade, his mind set. "I'll be there shortly, Arakai. Just be patient."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Astraria appeared at the top of the stairs, hair disheveled and wings out. She yawned before speaking. "I...heard a gunshot...did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:02 pm

He looked at her. "They declared their war. They've made their decision. It's time we make ours. I'm going to Arakai, and I'll invade their home, as they invaded ours." He drew the katana he once used for the good only and saw his reflection. He'd changed. Fighting had become all he knew. He thought living here would have been a chance to redeem himself before looking for the person who'd caused all his pain, but he was mistaken. Time to even the score, thundergirl.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:05 pm

"Please...do not fight them..." She leaned against the railing. "...they will capture us. I am sure..." She yawned again. "...this is just another one like Yuu...do like I did and talk to them..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:09 pm

"Oh, I talked. I talked normally, tried to reason with them. But she shot me, and she's started a war that'll end this corruption and tyranny of this government." He sheathed the sword again. "The armor came off by the way. I refused to fight her earlier, which probably trggered rejection. I didn't do what that armor was designed for, so it no longer saw me as a proper host. I think. but the girl has to be punished for what she's done here today. And I'll see to that personally."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:11 pm

"I see I..." Another yawn. "...can't persuade you otherwise...just...come back to me safe..." She smiled a bit, returning to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 3:11 pm

He packed the essentials. "I'll do my best, though I tend to wonder whether that's smart. Regardless, I'll be back, no question about it." He sheathed the sword, wrapped it to his waist, gave Astraria a tip to her head with his fingers, then left for Arakai. And retribution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home away from Home
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next