Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 am

"Yeah somewhere in the closet I have all the originals."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 am

Kobachi wasn't really surprised that Hyjil had written those books, even though he was a bit disappointed he couldn't use them to surprise her. "How can i surprise you now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:35 am

"I wrote the books but I haven't tried any of it. You can just find something and surprise me, I can't even recall much of it." Hyjil laughed she almost forgotten she wrote that book till she seen her pen name.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 am

"Then i guess there is still hope for me." Kobachi's face lit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 am

"I can't wait for my surprise." She yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 am

Kobachi knew he'd have to go back and look in the book for something completely unique and would catch her off guard. "Neither can i." He became a bit drowsy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 am

"Wake me up when your ready for round 3." She fell asleep holding him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 am

Kobachi ran his hand across her face. "I will have to think of something out of the box now huh?" His voice was very soft so she couldn't hear, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 am

Hyjil was in a deep sleep, she dug her nails into Kobachi.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 am

Kobachi woke up to the pain of Hyjil digging her nails into him but he was silent. "Geez, even in your sleep you dig your nails into me." He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:06 am

Hyjil stopped digging them and she rolled over facing away from him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:09 am

Kobachi laughed to himself. "No i've been given the cold shoulder." He got up and walked into his room and grabbed the book he bought today and returned to Hyjil's room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:11 am

By the time he returned she had the blankets off and she was sleeping on her back sprawled out on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 am

"I can't leave you alone for a second can I?" Kobachi let out a sigh and covered her back up and he sat down beside the bed and read the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 am

Hyjil was still sleeping she would kick him every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:48 am

After finishing the book, with the minor problems of possible head trauma due to Hyjil's kicking he jumped into the bed and grabbed Hyjil and pulled her towards him. "Now you can't kick me so easily." He let out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 am

She is still sleeping only managing a groan.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 am

"Hey Hyjil wake up I made you the awesome sandwich." Kobachi threw his voice like he was in a different room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 am

Hyjil still slept she spoke in her sleep, "refrigerate it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:08 am

"I'm crushed...I guess I'll just eat them myself or find another girl for round 3..." He pretended like he was getting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 am

"Make sure she is a blond and she is willing to please me before you have your way. Lemme sleep." She was still out cold.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 am

Kobachi left the bedroom and walked into his room. He laid down on the bed. "And now i can sleep." He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 am

Hyjil kept sleeping she didn't realize she was frustrating Kobachi.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:25 am

Only a few minutes after he closed his eyes, he was up again. "Can't sleep, must do something." He rolled out of bed and took out a kit he uses to make new bullets. "This should keep me busy." He put his goggles on and got to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:27 am

Frank snuck up on him and tapped his shoulder, "hey there lover boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 4 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next