Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:11 am

"I like being teased more then I like teasing." Hyjil blushed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:16 am

Kobachi kissed her. "And I like teasing." He smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:18 am

"So what are we doing today." She laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 am

Kobachi thought hard about it. "Not too sure..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 am

Hyjil yawned and lifted her head up, "we can go to the mall and find something to do."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 am

"Yea we could, and i could probably use some new clothes, these past few days have been taking a toll on my wardrobe." kobachi caught her yawn and joined in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:32 am

"I need to get dressed it has been a while." She laughed really loud.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:35 am

Kobachi smiled and stood up. "You need me to help you with that, you might have forgotten how to put them on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:39 am

"Do you promise to tease me?" Hyjil got up and started to walk to her room.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:41 am

"I couldn't see myself not." Kobachi followed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 am

Hyjil got clothes and under wear, "well then dress me I don't remember how."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 am

Kobachi grabbed her underwear and pushed Hyjil down on the bed. "And this is how you put panties on." He slowly put her legs through the holes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:57 am

Hyjil blushed, "couldn't go any slower then this. I think I am learning."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 am

He was leaning over her and was sure to make it very slow, when he was done he was directly above her. "Now it's time for the bra." His face had a smile on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 am

"You know how to put it on right?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 am

Kobachi lifted her closer to him. "Yea, but i had a good coach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:18 am

"What coach I forgot how to put it on."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:26 am

Kobachi pressed the bra down on her chest and tightened it from behind. "And that's all it is." He let the strap in back snap her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 am

Hyjil let out a yelp, "trying to make me need a new change of panties?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:35 am

Kobachi loosened it and gave off a smile. "And then i could put them on again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 am

"If you took them off do you think you would even get the chance to put on another pair?" Hyjil had an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 am

Kobachi backed off a bit. "Didn't think about that." He grabbed the rest of her clothes and put them on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 am

"Kinda feels odd wearing clothes again." Hyjil got up.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 am

"I can imagine it would, you've been naked for the past few days." Kobachi was sitting on the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:58 am

"You need to get ready to go." Hyjil smiled ignoring his last comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next