Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:22 am

She got up and got chocolate syrup and made sure to lift her skirt before sitting down and spilling it. "That enough," she licked her finger that had syrup on in. Still looking uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am

He turned his eyes away. "You're good I'll give you that, but you just don't seemed to be into it." He was trying to come up with excuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:29 am

"I want you to make me interested, I doubt you even could." She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:32 am

He knew in his head that what he was thinking of doing was wrong and he tried to contain himself. "It sounds like you're trying to push me into a challenge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:35 am

"No challenge if I already know you can't win." She stopped even paying attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

He walked up to her, his ego was hurt, however, he was fighting the urge to do anything. "You are trying to get me to do it by hurting my ego."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:43 am

"Just saying I could always ask Frank to do it, I don't want to hurt your ego when you lose." She was looking at the door to the room frank was in.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 am

His ego had finally been stepped on. "We'll see about that." He pushed her down on the table.

Time skip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:50 am

She lay on the table, "you got me interested though too bad you are loyal to your wife." She had kept him from doing anything else. "You were good enough to be my first." She started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:54 am

"Wait your first?" He felt pretty disgusted with himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:58 am

"Don't worry I'll find another man who can pass the test every other man failed. Your loss not getting my first time." She laughed, and smiled at him. "Unless you really want to continue then I will not reject you." Her uniterest was gone.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 am

Kobachi shook his head and smiled. "Share your first with someone you care for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:08 am

"I am only interested in a man who passes the test. My girlfriend said I should try one man before I quit them." She gazed into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:14 am

"Oh I see." He hadn't really thought about that being a possibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:19 am

She kissed his lips, "sorry I tempted you I don't want your lover to leave you." She looked down, her stone wall personality was broke.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:21 am

He patted her head. "It's alright, although, I don't understand why you'd want to tempt me." He gave off a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:26 am

She blushed, "I have heard stories about you from my friend that you were fun. I thought might as well have fun." She made him keep patting her head, "I guess I am not your type if my charm failed."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 am

His face didn't look amused. "You're kidding right?" He let out a laugh, "I was holding myself back for as long as i could."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:32 am

She looked up, "then why do you reject me?" She was confused her friend said his wife didn't mind them fooling around.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:36 am

"As much as my fiance says I can fool around, I guess i grew accustom to giving her first dibs." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:41 am

She laughed, "but she showed me the charms of women. She was my first umm well what we just did and well I was addicted to her style. Though my girlfriend is pretty good too."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 am

He held his hand up to stop her. "Let me get this straight, she's already done it with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 am

"Yeah she helped me get over my shyness by telling me yo pretend to be uniterested and tuff." She blushed and tried to look away.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 am

He nodded, "that does sound like something she would say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 am

She pecked his lips, "umm so be gentle then." She blushed and grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next