Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDoes this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_voting_barDoes this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDoes this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_voting_barDoes this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Does this mall lack any store

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 am

"I guess you could say cooking is like a thing of art, the artist is never satisfied and always wants to improve on his work." Kobachi let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:55 am

Syprus laughed, "yeah the person you pay knows it is half off already. You both have a good day, and Kobachi good luck with her." Syprus winked and left.

"He is the same old carefree fool just like his dad." Hyjil sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:58 am

Kobachi thought about what Syprus said. "He seems to be a nice guy to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:02 am

"He is a nice guy and that makes it a good trait but he is still too relaxed. Wanna go sowhere else?" Hyjil got up.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 am

"Sure, but I think it would be better if you choose, last time I chose a place well you know what happened." Kobachi let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:07 am

Hyjil hugged him, "you managed to buy something. Well lets go get a stuffed animal." Hyjil started to walk to a stuff animal store.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:10 am

Kobachi had almost forgotten about what he bought. He quickly ran to catch up with Hyjil. "Hey, wait for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:18 am

Hyjil stopped long enough for him to catch up then she walked into the store. "I umm kinda want a stuffed animal." Hyjil blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:21 am

Kobachi smiled widely. "That's why you've got me. I'll get you a stuffed animal." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 am

"Then help me find one." Hyjil was looking at all the stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 am

Kobachi looked around and found a teddy bear and showed it to Hyjil. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 am

Hyjil looked at it then she grabbed it and held it, "I like it umm lets just pay and go home." Hyjil was blushing badly.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Kobachi smiled at her. "Sure, I'll go buy it." He didn't mention the fact Hyjil seemed to blush more than usual. He walked up to the counter and handed the cashier his money and they walked out of the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 pm

"We ready to go home yet." Hyjil's normal loud voice was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm

"Yea, but you seem a bit different. Is something the matter?" Kobachi joked around and put his hand on her head to feel if the had a fever.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm

From behind, with accelerating speed, a red/orange Knightmare came rushing towards the two. It made sure not to hit any bystanders, safe for a few. From the comsystem the Knightmare was equipped with, they could hear the devicer's voice. "Go back to your own damn World, usurpers!!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Kobachi looked at the figure in confusion. "Usurpers? What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:38 pm

It came dangerously close now, and pulled back it;s right arm, which was out of synch with the rest of the unit, being metal color. "Go back to where you came from or go die!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm

"Wooh, lets not get ahead of ourselves, I was born on this world." He grabbed his pistol and put it on the ground. "You see, I don't want any trouble." He was caught off guard by the metal creature.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:04 pm

"Not you, she!" The Knightmare jumped over the two, and came down on the other side. It's metal arm shot forth, trying to crush Hyjil. "Die, you uncouth!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Kobachi grabbed Hyjil and pushed her out of the way. He kicked up his gun and shot but his bullets had no effect. "Well it does seem that guns aren't the answer." He put fire into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 pm

"Stay out of this, you ignorant ... !!" The Knightmare circled around, and made another attempt to grab and/or crush Hyjil. "This isn't your fight!!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

"Of course it's my fight, now back off!!" He charged the nightmare and threw fire at it, but it was of no use. "Damn this doesn't look good."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm

"Then you will go along with her!" The woman inside the cockpit of the Knightmare was insane from anger. All her childhood problems came back up, and she put everything in her fighting for that, making her dangerously unpredictable. She opened the metal-grey claw, and activated the Radiant Wave Surger that was equipped inside it.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hadron Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this mall lack any store
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next