Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Fun at the mall  I_vote_lcapFun at the mall  I_voting_barFun at the mall  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Fun at the mall  I_vote_lcapFun at the mall  I_voting_barFun at the mall  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Fun at the mall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:56 am

Pyrus shows up at the mall and decides that he will have fun for once if he could just find a group of people to leech off of. He scouts around the mall area looking for someone he knows.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:14 am

"Alright guys now that we are here we need to get to the market place so we can restock the fridge."

"Hey Tsun do you know where it's at."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 am

"No I don't, I don't come here all too often"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:16 am

"Well then we must go on an adventure.Away we go."
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:16 am

Yarashi, speeding towards the mall, decides to make a stop, "could be a good chance to buy some things ... and cause some chaos ... mostly for the chaos". He chuckled at the thought of the many people running from a giant snake, sadly, there was nothing around him to use for that magic power, so he decided just to enter.

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am

Pyrus noticed Ignis and came walking twords him "Hey there Ignis how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 am

"Huh.Oh it's you I'm good and yourself?"
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:21 am

"Well I stirred up some trouble at the park so I am hanging around here trying to lay low for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 am

"Well that seems just like you.so How do you figure going to a crowded mall is laying low.?"
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 am

"They think I blew myself up everything will be fine I mean who looks for a man who blows himself up?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:30 am

"Well...you have a point there."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 am

"Meh...still, what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:35 am

"Trying to find some unsuspecting person to leech off of and like I said laying low."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:38 am

"Whatever, just don't get into any trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 am

"Well why don't you come with us."
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 am

"I would be more then happy to join you all and don't worry I won't get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:41 am

"Good because if you do we wont help."
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:45 am

"Well then lets get the show on the road."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 am

"Before we go do you know where the grocery store is?"
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:58 am

"I have no idea I just buy from convince stores."
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:59 am

"Hmm, what to do ..." Yarashi said to himself, "there has got to be something here that i can use for some fun". Just then, he passed a door labled 'mall persanel only' he smiled as he looked at it, "what better way to create chaos than doing something evryone will notice" he said with a sinister grin.

Sneeking into the room, Yarashi saw a large generator, "lights out mall people", he said grining. He lifted his left hand into the air as dark aura eminated from it, "time for the new and improoved, Snake Lightning-Stream!", he yelled. The dark aura changed into a powerful surge of black lightning, and Yarashi threw it at the generator, making it overheat, and shut down.

"Being part snake, i can see in the dark, so geting out of here should be cake", he said as he left the room and headed for the mall exit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 am

"You are no help whatsoever.Anyway lets go maybe we'll spot someone who can help us."
Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:05 am

Pyrus sensed the magic and decided to persue whoever used it. "Hey you kids are on your own I am going to get to the bottem of this I sensed some magic before the lights went out." Pyrus snapped his fingers and made a small flame to light his way.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:07 am

"Oh sure when you do it it's fine but when I do it's cheesy!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:07 am

"Me being an electric demon..." *Tsun puts her hand to a wall and sends electricity into the wiring, illuminating the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun at the mall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next