Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDoes this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_voting_barDoes this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDoes this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_voting_barDoes this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Does this mall lack any store

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Kobachi sighed that the machine had missed, he grabbed Hyjil and ran. "This isn't a fight I can win right now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 pm

"You're not going anywhere!" She turned her Knightmare around them, and blocked the road again. "Let her go and you'll be spared, but she's not going anywhere, except for a mortuarium!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Kobachi looked around, none of his bullets he had brought with him could pierce the armor. "Is that right, well we'll see s about that." Kobachi charged the metal suit and grabbed on to it. He heated his hands to try and melt it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:46 pm

"Stop meddling!" She targeted one of her Slash Harkens, and shot it at the man, while the other one was shot at Hyjil.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:46 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Gun Check' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Gun Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Kobachi fell of the mecha seeing Hyjil get hit. "Damnit..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Hyjil took the hit using a bit of magic to prevent her death. She lay on there on the ground unable to move and her breathing was shallow.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 pm

"Problem less for us." From a distance behind them, police units were closing in, and she noticed them before they were in firing range. She shot several missiles to them, and then shot away, making her escape from the scene, in her mind, having taken out another target on their kill-list.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Kobachi scrambled over to Hyjil. "Hey are you okay? Speak to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Hyjil didn't speak to well it was hard to understand, "I am worried.... about... the kid. I am preg..." she passed out before she could finish.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Kobachi ripped off some of his shirt and heated it up to seal the wound. He picked her up and ran from the mall back to the house. "Just stay alive..." Were the only words he could think to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this mall lack any store
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4