Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoes this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_voting_barDoes this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoes this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_voting_barDoes this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Does this mall lack any store

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:55 am

"I hear there is a place that sells good sandwiches," she started to drag him to the food court there was a sparkle in her eye that she only had for two things. That was messing around with Kobachi and sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:59 am

"Just saying it now, it's on me no matter where it is." Kobachi still being dragged, he felt he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:02 am

Hyjil found the place and it was a cafe named Cafe Nekomi, "ummm the place is owned by a son of a friend." She walked in and found a table.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 am

Kobachi sat in the seat across from her. "I see, have you been here before?" He was a little curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:08 am

"Nope it is awkward to go to a place owned by the son of your worse enemy." Hyjil laughed, and ordered food from the waiter sh also tried the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 am

Kobachi ordered the same as Hyjil. "I figured if you're getting it, it must be good." He looked around. "I thought by the name we were going to end up in a maid cafe honestly." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:14 am

"No I am sure Syprus' wife would kill him if he did that." Hyjil laughed, and out of the back room Syprus came out.
"Well if it isn't Hyjil, it has been too long. Who are you?" Syprus tilted his head at kobachi.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 am

Kobachi put on a friendly smile. "My names Kobachi Hamura, it's a pleasure to met you." He held out his hand to the man. Kobachi was masking any signs of hatred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:22 am

"Nice to meet you my name is Syprus Nekomi, you seem like a nice guy." Syprus took Kobachi's hand.
Hyjil was just excited waiting for a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:35 am

"Likewise, this is a nice place you have here. It seems you have much to be proud of." Kobachi then thought that he was wrong to have any thoughts of hatred for this man, he's not his father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:41 am

"I might be handing the place over to my son, I am looking to be a doctor again." Syprus laughed a little.

"Yeah you should do that." Hyjil was too busy waiting for her food.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:44 am

"Ah, sounds to me like your son's pretty lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:56 am

"He has no drive to do anything, he picked up his grandpa's lazyness. The only two things he is not lazy about is his girlfriend and his goal to be number one demon." Syprus sighed and looked down.

"Should get rid of his bad personality, like we need another womanizer like pyrus." Hyjil siged still waiting on her food.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:03 am

"It seems that he's wanting to follow his own path in life, I think it's a good idea to put his goals high. However, if he were to try and become the number one demon and fail then you should be there. You may view it as laziness, but it is a drive none the less."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:09 am

"The issue is his mother has done it before and he is ranked 20 already. I know he is just being lazy with everything else. Hey let me go back and personaly make your food." Syprus walked away.

"He worries too much about his kids, though I hear he is as good as his dad at cooking." Hyjil laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 am

"They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so i suppose it would make sense." Kobachi joined in laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:22 am

The sandwiches finally came out and Hyjil started to eat it, "this is the best sandwich ever." She had a strane glow about her.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 am

Kobachi took a bite out of his sandwich and it was delicious, it didn't stand a chance to Hyjil's curry in his book, but he liked it none the less. "This is good, but you seem to be enjoying it most of all." Kobachi smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 am

"I like this sandwich a lot but it would never replace you." Hyjil laughed, "no worries right?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:32 am

"I'd hope not, I'd feel pretty bad if i lost to a sandwich." Kobachi smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 am

"Plenty of other things I could replace you with." Hyjil laughed and winked at him, she then finished the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 am

Kobachi finished his sandwich as well. "My complements to the chef, but I'm curious, is this cafe a place the specializes in just sandwiches?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:41 am

Syprus came up behind him, "no the menu has other stuff. The place is better ten when me and my wife had our first date here." Syprus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:44 am

Kobachi turned to see Syprus. "My complements on the meal, I really enjoyed it." Kobachi smiled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 am

"Yeah my food is ok but you know it could be better. I guess I was cut out to be a doctor." Syprus laughed.
"One of the best sandwiches ever you should take pride in it." Hyjil smiled, she almost licked the plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this mall lack any store   Does this mall lack any store - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this mall lack any store
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next