Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Knight of Round on shopping I_vote_lcapKnight of Round on shopping I_voting_barKnight of Round on shopping I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Knight of Round on shopping I_vote_lcapKnight of Round on shopping I_voting_barKnight of Round on shopping I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Knight of Round on shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Knight of Round on shopping Empty
PostSubject: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 am

Anya and Yuna walked through the mall, on the other side of where Gino and Takumi were. "So, you want Knightmare practice?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:38 am

She nodded and looked at her. "Yeah...I've not really gotten used to it and the first time I used them was with Guilford."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:41 am

"Lord Guilford..." Again, she looked at her DD, and pulled out a photo. "Same Guilford?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:42 am

She nodded and looked down. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 am

"He's gone. So you inherited Galahad from him?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 am

She nodded. "Yeah..He was a brave man." She then lay her head back on Anya's shoulder. "I probably would of done the same in that situation."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:47 am

"I'll explain the Knightmare to you when we return."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 am

She nodded and then looked around. "So...where do you want to eat here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 am

"There." They walked into a restaurant that served a lot of seafood.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 am

"Anya...about my curse." She looked down a bit embarrassed now. "It only affected my body not really my mind. So I still think like a guy." She blushed and looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 am

"Won't take long to change." She sat down at a table, and continued looking through older memory chips of her DD.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 am

She blinked and shook her head. "Some of it will yes but there is some that won't." She then looked away a bit. "Like how I find you attractive." She turned bright red now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am

Anya looked at her, then shot a picture of her. "Attractive... not so sure about that."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:10 am

She blinked. "But you are Anya." She then looked at her. "I wish I could help you see that." She sighed and looked at the waiter when he arrived and ordered a lobster.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:12 am

Anya ordered just water. "So you like me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 am

She nodded. "But I want to know you more before anything else." She then looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 am

Sghe handed her a handful of memory chips, along with the DD. "That's what I have on memory. Look through it, then you know who I am." She then looked out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:20 am

She handed the chips and DD back. "I mean your personality." She then sighed. "This is one reason why I want to help you with your memory."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 am

As Yuna's lobster got served, Anya continued to look through her DD again, which she had taken back. "How were you before the curse."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:25 am

She looked away a bit. "I guess a bit of a jerk. This curse did change how I act a bit." She then sighed. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

"In case you revert to your former self."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:33 am

She looked at her. "I won't." She then looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:35 am

"Hmmm? How do you know."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:38 am

"I trust you to prevent me from doing so ever." She then went back to eating a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:42 am

"Well, I had the impression you wanted to return to the old you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight of Round on shopping   Knight of Round on shopping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight of Round on shopping
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next