Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 am

"That is a brides dress though..." syprus kissed tsun "though i'd marry you again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:50 am

"It's the only piece of formal attire I have though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 am

"Hmmmm I thought you bought a few dresses... or was that sexy panties..." syprus was going through the closet.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:55 am

"Probably the panties...you were obsessed with me wearing them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 am

"You wearing no panties still an option? Well don't hate me but check the closet again I got you a surprise I was saving for our anaversy..." in the closset was a really expensive dress.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 am

"It's wonderful dear~! And I'll start wearing the panties, okay? I'll need your help getting into this thing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:05 am

"Yeah I can help you..." syprus grabbed the dress "We should shower first." Syprus grabbed a towel and headed for the shower.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 am

"I'll join you, if you don't mind? I clean your back, you clean mine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am

"Sure then when we get out I'll help you with the panties" Syprus chuckled a little and walked into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 am

*Tsun follows* "If that's what you want, I'll let ya help picking them out, not putting them on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 am

"Oh come on I can hold them for you and pull them up when you step into them." Syprus turned the shower on.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 am

"Oh alright...if you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 am

"Hehehe still reminded of the.good old days when you blushed..."

Time jump past.the lovey married flirting and right to the kids and eberyone ready.

few days later Igrus sense the ring outside the door so he went to go greet Ignis. He opened the door and found a letter instead.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:18 am

Dear Tsun and Syprus I will be away for a while so I would like for you two to look after Jessika, she should be back in the angel world by now, and help her in any way possible.I know how much Igrus wanted the ring so I included it in the envelope.I'll see you when I see you -Love Uncle Iggy.

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:22 am

Igrus took the letter to Syprus who read it...... "Igrus... ignis won't be around for a while.... He wanted you to have the ring." Syprus gave the ring to Igrus. "He is not going to be around for a long time this is his treasure and he left it..... Iggy I'll protect it for you." Igrus started to tear up a little while holding the ring.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 am

Jessika and Syprus arrived at the apartment.

"Hello Tsun,thank you for allowing me to stay with you until and if Ignis returns.

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:32 am

"It's no trouble. I have plenty of room for you to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 am

"Told you it would be OK Jess. Tsu is a pretty nice person." Syprus took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 am

I'll be at the park clearing my mind if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 am

"Alright"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 am

Pyrus walked into the door.... he was greeted by Syprus "Well good to see you again illusion." Syprus greeted Pyrus.

"I am no illusion I am the real thing...." Pyrus started to chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:28 am

Jessika walked in

"I'll leave you two to it,Cad please follow me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 am

"Your kidding right dad is dead your just the illusion right.... right?" Syprus thought that everyone was playing a joke on him.

"No Zedaran was defeated by C.C. and she brought me back. I am the real thing I came here to say hello and ask if any of you know where Ignis is?" Pyrus was looking around.

Syprus it really is him trust me....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 am

"Alright milady. Please lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 am

Jessika lead Cad to her room and pulled the sword Ignis gave her from the closet

"Please kneel before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next