Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:41 am

Kobachi was happy but couldn't help but feel ill at ease. "I guess i can go for a little bit, but are you sure you want me to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 am

"You have that look in your eye that says you want to hunt another bounty. You are a bounty hunter you need to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:48 am

"You're right, I probably won't take long, that is if i don't mess up again." Kobachi gave off a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 am

Hyjil laughed, "no amount of messing around with me satified your need to hunt. Don't forget the chocolate syrup either." Hyjil died laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:52 am

Kobachi fell backwards and onto the floor laughing. "Ouch..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 am

"So what bounty you going after?" Hyjil pulled him back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:55 am

Kobachi decided to pull a joke. "The ice cream man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:57 am

"I don't aprove of it at all." Hyjil frowned at him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 am

Kobachi let out a laugh. "I'm only kidding, I'm going after a random bounty, in other words, I'm going to have the source decide."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:02 am

"Ok well go get that done," hyjil kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 am

Kobachi got up and walked to the door then stopped. "You better be here when i come back." His voice was so soft he didn't think Hyjil would hear him. He went into his room and grabbed his guns. "I'll be back as soon as i can." He called out so she would hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 am

"I will be here." Hyjil got up to go take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:14 am

Kobachi called the source and walked out the door after the random bounty was played through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 am

Hyjil enjoyed her extra long shower.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 am

Kobachi returned out of breath and had wrapped a handkerchief over where the scalpel had hit him. "I'm back." He walked into the living room and practically fell on the couch from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 am

Hyil startes to treat his wound with magic, "you over did it." She kissed him on the lips.

-------

https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=477
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40