Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ambers place - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAmbers place - Page 2 I_voting_barAmbers place - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ambers place - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAmbers place - Page 2 I_voting_barAmbers place - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ambers place

Go down 
+2
Kai Saburo
Sylveraine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:41 pm

"I know how to cook over a campfire."

OOC:Let's gather round the camfire n sing our special song(so on, so forth with spongebob's Campfire Song Song)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:44 pm

"And what do you want to cook with? A nice offer, but I'm afraid to no use, since I can't give you the tools. Not yet, at least." She continued to wash, and piled the things up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:53 pm

"You make a valid point...Then how about I dry the dishes?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:11 am

"Yeah, that'd be great." As they worked together, it suddenly dawned to her how they looked, the three of them. On a whispertone, she talked to Gyan. "We almost look like a family here."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:13 am

Katie yawned and curled up on the couch, slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 am

Gyanburā let out a small laugh. "Yea we do." He said as they finished the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 am

She turned a bit red again. "Well, we also will have dinner all three together, and not even on a date, while a couple hours ago, we didn't know each other at all. God, what am I doing." She tried to hide her face as she put away the plates and cutlery.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 am

Gyanburā laughed, but quietly because he didn't want to wake Katie. "A few hours ago I won a world poker tournament, went to a bar with a new friend and met you. Next thing you know I'm playing with a kid and helping you with the dishes. If nothing else I could consider myself lucky."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:35 am

"Oh god, a gambler. Congratulations on winning that, but I hate gambling. You putting what you have one the line for a game. I really don't get that." She got a tablecloth and started to make ready the table for dinner, for three, while Gyan was going to make it. "Don't get me wrong, it's nothing against you, but I just don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 am

"No I understand completely. I love to gamble, but don't get me wrong, the only reason i gamble is because I was born with a large amount of luck. I come from a family of gamblers...gambling is what took my fathers life..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:48 am

"Well, that's another reason I don't want you to go gambling again. You're a good man, don't throw it away like that." She had her face turned away the entire time as she said that, to prevent him from seeing how she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:57 am

Gyanburā went into a deep thought. He had already won every tournament he went to and has enough money to last him two life times but his new friends words echoed in his head 'Money. It corrupts the finest men into scoundrels, and the loveliest women into whores of the streets.' He thought hard into what to do 'I could continue my life here and be happy or continue a lonely one but keep making a profit.' "Maybe its time for me to cut my winning streak and settle for what i got." He whispered to hiimself.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 am

Amber walked to the kitchen again, and stood next to Gyan. "How's it coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:05 am

"I'm going to need to think about it a little more; it's kinda hard to change your life style after you've done it your whole life." He bit his thumb, he felt he couldn't jump to one thing as fast as its happening even if luck was with him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:10 am

"We barely know each other, you don't have to do what I say, just something to think about. Now, try not to let it get burned, ok?" She opened a drawer to get the cutlery. "Do you even have a place to stay? Like a house?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:14 am

It just dawned upon him that he never got a hotel when he came. "I don't, it just occurred to me that I forgot to get a hotel."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 am

"Well, you can stay here for some days, as can she. But we really have to find help for her, kids don't grow up on the streets when they're 3 years old." She walked out, but hanged back on the door. "Oh ... Something else, I would appreciate if you wouldn't go in my room, I have some things there i'd like to keep private."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:24 am

"Not a problem." He said; he got back to cooking and after a few minutes it was finished. He walked into the living room. "The foods done."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:26 am

"Great, what'd you make anyway?" While talking, she tried to wake up Katie.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 am

Katie's ears twitched. She got up and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:34 am

"Teriyaki chicken on vegetables and rice."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, it sure smells nice." She picked up Katie. "Come dear, dinner's ready." She put Katie in a chair, and sat down next to Gyan herself.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 am

"Oh alright." Katie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:43 am

"Well it might not be the best thing to have made for the occasion, but it's a recipe I am very familiar with." He said as he started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 am

Katie started eating. "This is really good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambers place
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next