Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Parks are obviously Safe places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:10 am

"It is eating a meal you know sit down at a table and eat food." Feix realized that she reminded him of a lost child who knows nothing of the world.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 am

"...right. Will it help me recover my memories or not? You seem to be avoiding the question I asked...is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:15 am

"I do not know if it will help but eventually I imagine you will have to eat." Feix sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 am

"I do not think my kind needs to 'eat'...I haven't felt the need to consume anything since I awoke..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:20 am

"That is amazing, I could save money if I did not need to eat. Well we could try to retrace your steps." Feix kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:23 am

"...but if you need to consume something, then I will join you. And I think retracing my steps will be difficult, as I do not think any traces exist for us to follow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:25 am

"Well I can get something to eat you shoukd try eating this place I am going to make pretty good food." Feix thought of the place to go eat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:27 am

"I guess I'll join you in 'eating'...I don't think my kind gains nourishment the way yours does...why else would my body look the same as it did 100,000 years ago?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 am

"Well you should try it even if it is to taste the food." Feix started to walk, "lets go the place is this way."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:33 am

"Alright...lead the way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 am

Feix lead the way to a small building that looked a little run down. "I promise the food tastes better than this building looks." He walked into the building and they got seated by a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:39 am

"So, you said you wanted to know more about me...do you have some sort of 'feelings' for me? You know I would never be able to return those...right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:44 am

"I don't have time or place for love so I guess it might be for the best you will never be interested in me. So I can never win you over, it works out good for my profession. I do not talk to many people so being able to help you is pretty good interaction for me." Feix knew he sounded confusing.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:46 am

"...true. I would never 'fall' for you...but you could have harbored 'feelings' for me...you know? What about me did you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:49 am

"Well I am interested in what you are really. I mean your not of any race that I know of and that interests me. So what are you is what I want to know." Feix waited for a waiter to show up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 am

"...well, although have wings, I am not of a race that has wings...nor do I look like any demon I saw during my stay in that world..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 am

"I see you are jst a clueless then." A waiter showed up and Feix started to order, "two sodas and two hamburgers and fries."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:58 am

"What do you mean? What is a 'clueless'? I do not remember anything, remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:00 am

"It just means you do not know. I thought you might know a little more then you just woke up." Feix sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 am

"I wish I did...all I know is a rough idea of my age...and the name I've taken, and that something big happened in the past, I led something...then here I am, 100,000 years later, talking to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:06 am

The food and drinks arrived, "well I am sure we can figure something out to help you remember." Feix took a drink of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:10 am

"I hope so...it's going to be a while before I gain anything back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 am

"I can help however I can," Feix took a bite of his hamburger. "I am not like my teqcher who foolishly helps anyone, but I am interested in finding out what you are."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 am

"As am I...I want to know how I came into this world...the being I met when I awoke said our kind is not made like the others..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:18 am

"I see something has been bthering me for a while." Feix stopped eating and looked around something was out of place or something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parks are obviously Safe places
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next