Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Parks are obviously Safe places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 pm

She didn't reply, butr just hung in Feix's arms, letting him try to comfort her, and ignoring the ret around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 pm

"Everything will be fine from now on, just calm down and dry up those tears." Feix was talking softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:35 pm

"You'll find me in the demon world, feix, if you need me...and want to finish helping me" *Tsunnau hastily opened up a portal, very unstable, and walked through it, with it collapsing on itself shortly after, making a loud bang*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 pm

She tried her best to talk normally, but she didn't get 1 normal word out of her mouth. She just hung there in Feix's arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm

"I take it you'll be fine here? I'm late to meet Gino..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm

She nodded, or at least an approximation of what could be considered nodding.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:42 pm

"Alright...Feix, was it? Please look after her for a while...thanks!" *Takumi runs off in a hurry, almost tripping as she ran*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:44 pm

"Everything will be fine here, I'll have her talking in no time." eix was unsure how to deal with Shizukuu
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Shizuku finally let go of Feix, and was red, her eyes wet, and looked embarassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Feix patted her head, "you done crying yet? If not you can hug me longer." Feix grabbed a handkerchief and started to dry her face.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Finally, some normal and understanable words crossed her lips. "I-I ... just don't want you ... to leave ... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Feix got Shizuku's eyes dried, "then I will not leave. You can stay with me as long as you need. I have plenty of roon for you at my apartment." Feix smiled at Shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Shizuku smiled, for once, as a change between all the sad faces from before. "I-I'd like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 pm

"I knew under all those sad faces you had a cute smile so shall we go there now? I am a little hungry I am sure I can cook something good for us to eat." Feix kept smiling.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:04 pm

"Yeah, I'm a bit hungry as well. I'd love to see your house." She was clearly still a bit shy, but had overcome her worst fear, that he didn't like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Feix chuxkled a bit, "then we are off." He reached to hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:09 pm

She gladly took his hand, but was afraid of the Obian from before. They seemed to be acting so natural together, and she feared they actually were a couple, yet afraid to say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Feix walked in the direction of where his apartment is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parks are obviously Safe places
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8