Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Parks are obviously Safe places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:14 am

"I honestly have no idea as to what you are talking about...I'm not here to take you anywhere..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:15 am

Feix quickly caught her, "you need to be more careful miss or you might get hurt." He carefully set her on the ground, "now you can safely run from me if you wish to."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 am

She remained silent, and sat down on the ground, holding herself, like she was cold, in fear they might hurt her. She had no idea what to do, and what she should be telling them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:18 am

"We only want to ask some questions...will you help us? We can possibly help you in return..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:20 am

Feix looked at the girl, "I am sorry if I scarred you. I was just wondering if you knew anything about this necklace." Feix held the necklace up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:23 am

She took a look at it, then took it out of his hands, looking at it against the sunlight, then let it lie in her hands, like she knew what she was doing. "I-I have the same." She pulled down the board of her sweater a bit, showing her chest partially, where the same kind of necklace was hanging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 am

"Well that is something Pyrus didn't tell me about the necklace, I was hoping you would know something. My name is Feix what is yours?" Feix glanced at the necklace not trying to stare too much.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 am

"Mine is Tsunnau, since we are introducing ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 am

"I'm Shizuku ... " She said it on a silent tone, so they'd only just still hear her. She then turned her attention to the necklace again. "I don't know what they are, but they do look pretty." She kept looking at it, rubbing over the gold with her thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:35 am

"Sigh another dead end, well as I promised I can help hide you. Pyrus showed me a simple illusion that hides your identity if you want me to." Feix was a little confused as to why she is obsessed with the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:39 am

Her face went pale, and serious, like a professor on university would be, when teaching his class about kwantum technology. "They are tokens to great people, memorial items. Each one carries a part of my memory, with all together, I'll be restored and regain my knowledge I had before." As swift as the attitude shift came, it went away again, and she looked behind her, if there was someone, then turned to Feix again, and a bit against her will, she handed him the necklace back. "Well, sorry I couldn't be of any help."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 am

"But you could still help me a little...you said I was one of 'them', when I told you I noticed a similar aura about you...do you know anything about my kind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 am

"Ummmm shizuku you may not of realized it but you answered my question. Not to intrude but do you have somewhere to stay? I assume you are running away and from what you said helping you find these necklaces might help us." Feix looked at his necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 am

Getting a bit shy, she looked away from them, and replied silently. "B-But, y-y-you two have each other a-already, I'd be interrup-p-pting ... " She turned red. "And I know a bit about Obians, yes ... "
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:50 am

"Obians? Is that what my kind is called? Do you know anything else!?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 am

As she started talking more excited, and a bit louder, Shizuku shrinked into the ground, like a little ball. "I lived with one f-f-or some time, s-s-sorry ... "
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 am

"If you lived with one, then you know stuff about my kind...right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 am

"You miss understand we are not a couple I am just helping her with her memories. This necklace rightfully belings to you for I am not a great man like Pyrus is." Feix handed the necklace to shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:55 am

She quickly grabbed the necklace, and kept it close, then she kept it in her hands, and she wanted to tell the woman everything about Vayne, but she couldn't, in fear somebody might hear her. "You look c-cute together ... " She tried to change the subject, in order not having to talk about Vayne in the open.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 am

"...my kind feels no emotions...we are not a couple as he said...now could you please tell me about my kind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 am

"Calm down Tsunna she is avoiding the questions. Which means she can't talk about it or she don't want to talk about it. Pressuring her won't get us anywhere, plus we are gather a snall crowd of unwanted attention." Feix noticed the peope watching them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:01 am

"..." *Tsunnau walks away, frustrated*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:01 am

Taking the chance, she took a sprint, while the other two weren't watching for a split second, and ran off, into the forest, with Feixs necklace clutched in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 am

Feix noticed Shizuku running away, "jeeze this is why I try not to deal with women." Feix caught up with Tsunna, "hey wait up calm down for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:07 am

"Remember do not 'feel' emotions, so, telling me to 'calm down' is irrelevant...I am simply 'disappointed' that I could not gather as much information as I wished..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parks are obviously Safe places
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next