Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Parks are obviously Safe places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:06 pm

"I can still help you, Pyrus always taught me to help women in need." He turned to the oter woman, "I am very sorry miss my friend here don't do well with emotions and I was just as bad bugging her." Feix bowed in hopes to not get attacked.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:09 pm

"I can see that, my friend here has had some bad 'business' with her kind, I told her I'd protect her, and that's the only reason she's agreed to come back and talk with ya..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:14 pm

She was still hiding behind Takumi, like a child would do behind her mother, when she were shy or scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:16 pm

"Shizuku I am really sorry we overwhelmed you. Can you come out and show me that cute face so I can say sorry properly." Feix smoke gentaly and had a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 pm

"Come on, Shizuku...nothing to be afraid of...I'll protect you if they try anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:21 pm

She kept her hand folded in front of her, covering her intimite place, and with the necklace that was Feix's, and a bowed head, she walked from behind Takumi next to her, not looking at either of them. "I lived 10 years with an Obian, in the void, where emotions are sucked out, and have no place amongst the people. Where nothing but cold facts and survival are important, and nobody cares about things that happen to the neighbours, or possible family. Where it's the law of the strongest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Feix kneeled diwn low, "I am most sorry for the way I acted and I am sorry you had a bad time like that. I grew up in a part of monster world where people died around me and no one cared. I do know a little what it is like to live in hell, so Shizuku as a one time offer if you ever need anything from me I am at your service." Feix bowed his head low.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 pm

"Do you know that Obian's story? Why is she with you, and not in her native plane?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 pm

"Memory loss sh seeks more answers about herself." Feix was still kneeling.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:35 pm

"Interesting...a construct with memory loss...an odd case to be sure..." *Takumi looks at Shizuku, then at Feix and the Obian* "Is that all you wished to ask her?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 pm

"Obians never remember their former lives. Since they are entire new creatures." She still didn't dare look at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 pm

"Her issue is she recall not even her memories from being an obian. I think that we know all we need to, please take care of that necklace Pyrus my teacher entrusted it to me and now I trust it to you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:52 pm

"Well, what makes you so sure she has a life before this as Obian? This is most likely her first time as one." She still wouldn't look at anyone, and was talking silently still, with the necklace in her hands. "It's very odd for them, and that's why they always kill those who awoken them, because they nare confused, and as first, survival instincts kick in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 pm

"A gut feeling tells me she has been an obian for many years. I guess you woukd dislike us after what we did I'll take my leave as to leave you alone. Just remember if you need anything just find me." Feix smiled and got up and was starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 pm

"I was dormant in a family crypt for nearly 100,000 years...I can't remember anything before I woke up..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:00 pm

As Feix was about to leave, Shizuku suddenly let out a "No!", to everyone's surprise, except Tsunnau. It took her a moment to realise what she just did, and when she did, she burried her face into Takumi's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:02 pm

"What was that for? Do you have something to say Shizu?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Feix turned around, "did you maybe need something Shizuku?" Feix yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:09 pm

She turned red, and didn't know what to say, and was so embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm

"C'mon shizu...speak up...please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:11 pm

"Well you have to speak to me sometime, or maybe that no was not ment for me." Feix smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:15 pm

"I ... I d-don't want you to go ... ... " Takumi noticed she was crying a bit, through her shirt, and Shizuku was trembling a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Feix walked over and patted Shizuku's head, "if that is what you want then so be it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:23 pm

She left the protective arms of Takumi, and fell into those of Feix. She didn't say anything, but hugged him, with her head on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:25 pm

"...so, what do you want to do now, shizu? Want to head home with me? Or go shopping at the mall?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parks are obviously Safe places
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next