Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Parks are obviously Safe places I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Parks are obviously Safe places I_vote_lcapParks are obviously Safe places I_voting_barParks are obviously Safe places I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Parks are obviously Safe places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Parks are obviously Safe places Empty
PostSubject: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:35 am

Ryuji dropped Konata off at the park. "Be careful honey, I'll be back in the morning. You have your sword if you run into trouble. Have fun!" Ryuji then ran off.

Konata ran off into the park. "Ah! the fresh air! the nature! the animals!..."
She sat down at a pavilion and played video games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:38 am

Feix spotted the little girl and decided to scare her a bit. He snuck up on her and said, "BOO."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:40 am

"Ah!" Konata was slightly startled, then continued to play the game. "WHo are you supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:41 am

*Tsunnau walks into the human world, using a portal she had just learned to manipulate, so it was a bit unstable, collapsing into itself as she exited it, creating a loud bang that resonated throughout the surrounding area. 'Where am I now...?'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:43 am

"I am a down on his luck warlock, the name is Feix." Feix gave a bow, "I was considering kidnapping you and getting money from your parents."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 am

*Tsunnau looks around and sees a man talking to a child. 'Maybe they will know where I am at...' She walks over to them.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 am

Konata had jumped from the bang, then focused her attention on the warlock. "Do you even know who my parents are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:48 am

"No I am just messing with you though that person over there is interesting." Feix looked in the direction of the other person. "Hello there," he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am

"Hi. I am in need of some assistance...I don't quite seem to know where I am at..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:51 am

"Oh you want to know where you are?" *Konata listed detailed coordinates as to their precise location in the universe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:52 am

"You are at the park." Feix looked the other person up and down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:54 am

"...well...that was helpful...I was in the demon world a minute ago. I was wondering which of the worlds I had come into..." *Tsunnau leaned against a tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:56 am

"You are in teh world of adventure and excitement!" *Konata did a backflip and landed on a table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:57 am

Feix thought a minute, "if you want to know you are in the human world. I am Feix what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:59 am

"I had no name, so I took the name of a deceased woman who laid on a burial bed next to the one I woke up on...her name was 'Tsunnau Daion', so that is my name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 am

"And I am Kona-chan the Moe! I am so cute that even baby pandas can't resist!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:02 am

"What is 'Cute'? And I can resist you, because I hold no emotions. My kind has none."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:03 am

Feix thought a minute he was interested in this Tsunnau, "then for short I shall call you Tsunna. Nice to meet you, we should have lunch sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:04 am

"Hey, I want food, can I have food, Fei-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:05 am

"If it will help explain where I am, then I will accept your offer of 'lunch'. After having laid dormant for nearly 100,000 years, I have much to learn of the worlds in my absence..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:06 am

"Wow, 100,000? you are old! I am only 7!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:07 am

"I feel that I am older than that...that was the length of time I was laying dormant in some family crypt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:08 am

"Well little girl I guess you can come along, and Tsunna you seem a little odd. Maybe I'll buy some good fight with you around lets go." Feix knew he was around two strange girls but this might drum up some business or a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 am

"Odd? How so?" *Tsunnau tilted her head in mock curiosity, wondering what he meant*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 am

"I can't put my finger on it but from what you said then you are really old. That would mean your not a human therefore I need to know more about you." Feix thought a minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parks are obviously Safe places   Parks are obviously Safe places I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parks are obviously Safe places
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next