Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_voting_barMink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_voting_barMink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink's day at the mall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 pm

"She'll be fine. Just the pregnancy taking its toll, nothing more. I wonder though, how'd you end up with her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:36 pm

"Was a friendly cup of coffee, between employee and owner. She ended up confessing to me and I just couldn't reject her." Pyrus smiled recalling the story.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:37 pm

"She worked for you, I take?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:40 pm

"I own a sucessful pizzaria, before I took the title of king I had money. She was worried about it being weird so I offered to let her own the place and me retire. She scokded me badly over that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm

"Well, make sure to put her on place 1. She easily puts herself as dependant, so you might want to take a bit control. Still, be careful. Break her heart, I'll break you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:49 pm

"Any other warlock would of turned you into toad for threatening them. I will do what I can to make her happy, she is the reason I am alive still." Pyrus chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:54 pm

"Any other warlock had never gotten as far with her as you have. They would have been toast the moment they laid eyes on her. You, however, seem to have the best of intentions with her. Which is why I'm respecting you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm

"She has tried to turn me into toast a few times, I am a master of fire though. I don't get burned anymore unless I choose to be burned. I respect you for not trying to fight me. Also when you shadow a person it is best to kill you presence better. I could sense you, you need to work on your skills a bit." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:01 pm

"My dear friend, I wasn't even trying, don't talk to me about skill or anything." He looked up through the window again. "It's been some time that I had to do my best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:06 pm

"Just saying though I doubt you will encounter anyone as good as me at dectecting again, my grandson is out there and the kid is only three and he is a master at sensing. They say a lion uses 100% power to hunt a mouse.some words of wisdom there."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 pm

"Indeed there are. And as the lion uses 100% to hunt, the zebra uses 100% to get away. Yet, this conversation is going the wrong way, there's no use for me to prove my skills, or to brag about them. I simply know how confident I am in them, nothing more needs be said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:12 pm

"You are interesting, I am getting old when youngsters can talk circles round me. So anything else you wanting to know?" Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 pm

"I need to know nothing, the business you have with Mink is yours. My only concern is her wellfare, nothing more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:15 pm

"Good then I guess you will be staying in one of the extra rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:16 pm

"Probably not. I'll stick around in the sky for some time. If things go as they should, I'll leave again. If not, I'll be back here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 pm

"Ok whatever you want to do, just know you are welcome to stay with us."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:24 pm

"I know that very well. Though one question remains. The child. What would you do when it's there? How will you work that out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:26 pm

"The chikd will be fine,I can always take time off and use my illusion as my stand in for king."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:26 pm

"My point is, when the time comes you have to decide, what'll you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:29 pm

"I do not know, I guess I'll know when the time comes. I am not one to get stuck onbwhat to do next. Whatever happens, happens.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:34 pm

"Indeed it does. So, what'll you do about me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

"Is there anything I need to do about you? I offered you. Place to stay if there is anything you need feel free to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm

"No, nothing that I am aware of. Just know I'll be there when you require me." He opened the window, letting the cold nightair come inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:52 pm

"Ok," pyrus opened the door and laid down next to.mink and wrapped his arms around her. He used a bit of calming magic to help with the fever.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 am

*Mink wakes up later, still running a high fever*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink's day at the mall
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next