Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_voting_barMink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_voting_barMink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink's day at the mall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:04 am

Pyrus places his hand on her head, "you are still warm. I can't do much but, this." Pyrus gets up to grab a towel and some water.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 am

"...I'm sorry...I yelled at you...I was the insensitive one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:11 am

Pyrus put the towel on her head, "I did not think about your feelings. I am sorry if I seemed like a jerk." Pyrus kissed her lips lightly sending warm calming magic through her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:12 am

"...it's okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:15 am

Pyrus teared up a bit, "it is not ok I didn't do a good job of being a husban." Pyrus changed the towel on her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:21 am

*Mink shook her head, a small flame escaping her mouth as she spoke* "It's fine...no one's perfect..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am

Pyrus uses magic to cool his own body down a lot and wraps his arms around mink. "We need to keep you cool. I don't want anything bad to happen to you or our kids." Pyrus was cold to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:27 am

"I'm...fine...just a little hot...I think it's from me using my fire too much..." *Mink sits up on the bed, small flames coming out of her mouth as she spoke*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am

Pyrus sat up with her and warps his arms around her. "This is why I am cooling you off, you were burning up." Pyrus still was cold to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 am

"...I said...I'm fine...honey..." *Mink's fever rises, causing her to faint, breathing heavily, fire coming from her mouth in small jets*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:40 am

Pyrus, uses magic to try and cool her off, "you are not fine we might need to go to a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:41 am

*Mink's fever continues to rise, and the jets get larger*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 am

Pyrus thought a miniute, "hate me later for this." He teleported them to the bathroom and started the water and filled the tub with ice and put her in it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 am

*The fever subsided a bit, but was still there. Mink started breathing normally again, and the flame stopped*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:50 am

Pyrus pulled her out after the fire stopped, "sorry about that I could not think of anything else." Pyrus held Mink.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 am

"..." *Mink began snoring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 am

Pyrus walked her back to the room and laid her on the bed and pyrus cuddled with her. Pyrus hums a bit and he warches over mink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink's day at the mall
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5