Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_voting_barMink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_voting_barMink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink's day at the mall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 pm

"MINK!" Zayne doused the fire, and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her up again. "Older or not, you do NOT use your abilities like that. Am I clear on that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:01 pm

"..." *Mink was sobbing* "...I want mother back..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:03 pm

"I know you do, but that's not possible. You have this guy watching over you now, and you're soon to be a mom yourself. Don't let that go to waste, stick to your senses." He kissed her on her forehead, letting go of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 pm

"..." *Mink was burning up, crying and sobbing uncontrollably*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Zayne hugged her. "Hey, it's all right. They're with you, in your heart and mind, you know they are. They'll never leave forgood. They're always with us. You still have me and him, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:10 pm

*Mink gets dizzy, fainting, still shuddering from crying and sobbing*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:13 pm

"Hey, don't go numb on me." He carefully put her on the bed. "Just rest out. Take a bit time off, I'll be just outside the room." He pulled Pyrus along outside, and closed the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:16 pm

I ssaid something stupid I realize that." Pyrus starts to look down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:17 pm

"She's sensative on such topics, I had hoped you realized that by now. But I'll ask you again, just be careful with her. She needs you, and making such statements doesn't help much. Now get in there, and just be there for her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:19 pm

"I will remember, I am under a little stress lately. I have gotten use to saying sorry to all the families. I let something slip." Pyrus starts to go back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:22 pm

"I'm staying outside here, for when you need me." He leaned against the wall, and closed the door behind Pyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Pyrus got in the bed with Mink and held her. He started to hum a song for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 pm

*Mink is out cold, running a fever*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Zayne, feeling she had to be alone for a while, walked in, put his hand on Pyrus' shoulder, and pulled him outside, and then locking the door. "She needs some time alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 pm

"I.... jeeze when I think I solved one mess another shows up. Sigh, I tried to avoid this when I made te rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:43 pm

"Everything has a cost. Which is why I stayed out of it, but still I got hit. By losing my parents. But I can handle it, I've lost a lot of people dear to me, I know how to put it. Mink, on the other hand, she's still very sensative, and unable to handle these things. You should be able to handle that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 pm

"I have lost many friends, I have lived for over 900 years. I am still not numb to it, I have nightmares about the people lost in that battle."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:51 pm

He looked outside, to the shimmering darkness, and the veiling stars. "They linger, in our memories. I feel them when I'm up there, so yes, I am able to live with it. You could say, from my demeanor, I wouldn't care. I just don't let it be obvious, is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 pm

"I have to deal with the monster world stuff, I have been spending every extra minute with Mink. She brought me out of a depression and I owe a lot for it. Though as it stands we can't live in monster world many noble families have it out for me. Don't tell her that though I do not want to stress her out." Pyrus sat against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 pm

"You can stick in the monster world if you stand your ground. I know it seems grim, but if you love her as much as you claim you do, you'd get rid of a few nobles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 pm

"I do not use violence to solve anything anymore. I will protect her my way and if anyone disagrees then let them cast the first stone. Politics is not cut and dry violence anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:08 pm

"I agree to that. But violence has stopped the last 8 months. Things have really gotten quiet by now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:14 pm

"I am thinking of moving to monster world with her I just don't know if I should wait till the kid is born or go before it is born." Pyrus thought hard.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:27 pm

He sat into the window, with his legs pulled up a bit. "Your decision. Make sure she's in on making it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:30 pm

"I will, even if she wants to stay here I would not mind. I think I will go take a nap next to her, she had a fever."Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink's day at the mall
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next