Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_voting_barCafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_voting_barCafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Cafe Nekomi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:24 am

"Please don't make trouble here... Or I will have to throw you out." Syprus felt energy in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: kai burst spell check   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:34 am

Both from his slightly opened mouth, and body, a mist began to flow. His fang like canine teeth reared their "blades".- "If he wont show up by himself, I'll have to do it myself." -A ring of air formed around crosses feet as he charged his kai blast. Like a shotgun, the blast of kai disperses everywhere.-

Last edited by TakumiMinase on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: kai burst spell check   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:34 am

The member 'TakumiMinase' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 am

Syprus avoided getting hit and yelled "Kids stay back there we have a rowdy one." He pulled out his gun and pointed it at the person destroying his store "Sir I'll let you get away with destroying my store but, aiming at me or the kids is a no no." He fired a few normal gun shot rounds at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 am

-A wide smirk grew across his face. After being in so many battles, Cross was able to cast his kai strings around his body, and a few feet out, without the order having to go to his brain. The mere bullets were shreaded up, their kinetic energy being no where near the strings potential energy.- "Oh look, someone is trying to interfer..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:45 am

"Plan b....." Syprus pulled out a red bullet and loaded it into his revolver "I'll warn you once this is more powerful then a tesla gun or a rail gun. This is a bullet charged with fire from the king of the monster world. Dummy bullet loaded." He spun the cylander and pointed it at him "Feeling lucky Punk?" he fired the gun.

A huge magical fire blast went flying at the man.

Last edited by steafen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:45 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am

-While the bullet was being loaded, I took it apon to release a golemn into the cafe's structure. Now that a golem was preasent, Cross' aura increased by a large amount. By the time the bullet had been placed inside the chamber, and cocked back, I had already formed gae bolg. I thrusted the weapon forward, using the an anti-fort rank attack to break through the blast, and use the very energy to increase the power behind my own attack, continuing through to the opponent-
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am

The member 'TakumiMinase' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am

"Crap plan c...." Syprus got ready to take the hit and when he was hit he focused on the energy that was hitting him "It is stupid to attack a man when you know nothing of his power." Syprus absorbed the energy and took 20% of the damage. " Good lord kid this is some good stuff lets see how big of a spell it will let me cast." Syprus started to mutter a spell.

Syprus let off a huge water spell point blank that would hit him and anything around him.

Last edited by steafen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 am

-Seeing the spell come from such a length away (because of the length of the spear) He was able to take the rest of the golems mana. Gae bolg vanished as well, for Cross was going to use the mana behind that as well. With all this mana, he raised his auro to near max. The emence body heat coming from cross was able to evaporate the water around him, creating a large amount of steam and mist.- "If he wouldn't show up after that kind of attack, there really isn't a point. Untill next time!" -Using the mist as cover, Cross took his leave from the area of conflict.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 am

"Sigh.... I am getting old when kids make me use rare skills like that." Syprus took a seat on the only chair not broken.

"Dad.... What will we tell mom." Igrus said coming out of the back room.

"Well we have the cameras still they have all the evidence. We tell the truth and get the place repaired." Syprus was a little angry.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 am

Namide returned and sighed she then looked around. "What happened here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 am

"the kid from before trashed the place. I had to use that skill that Ryuji and father both used just to hold him off. He managed to take a hit from a charged magical shot and turn it on me. Better watch out for him." Syprus was tapping on the table again.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 am

She walked towards the back and came back holding Harkon's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:11 am

"I made sure they were safe.... Sorry trouble finds me Namide." Syprus bowed to Namide and was a little sad. I am heading home to though deal with this in the morning. Syprus got his kids and started to head out.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 am

She walked off. "I'll see you later Syprus."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 am

*Mink walks into the cafe, thinking*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:35 am

Syprus noticed her, "hello there miss welcome to my cafe."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:36 am

"Oh. Hello..." *Mink just sits down, not looking at Syprus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 am

"What can I get you? You are my firat customer since I opened again." Syprus took a drink of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 am

"Tea...please." *Mink sighs and leans back against her chair, deep in thought*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:49 am

Syprus brought her tea then took a seat at te table, "like my father I like to get into others problems, so what is wrong?" Syprus had his coffee and he took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:50 am

"...I'm going to outlive the man I love...not that it's any of your business..." *Mink said this in a bland voice*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Nekomi
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next