Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meet the nekomi's I_vote_lcapMeet the nekomi's I_voting_barMeet the nekomi's I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meet the nekomi's I_vote_lcapMeet the nekomi's I_voting_barMeet the nekomi's I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meet the nekomi's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:34 am

Igrus brought Nozomi back to his home, "mom dad I am home. I brought my wife," Igrus yelled it out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:38 am

*She blushed. 'His wife? He's already thought that far ahead?'*
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 am

Syprus rushed out, "how far along is she does your mom know and do you have a death wish getting a girl pregnant?" Syprus thought the worse.

"I am joking she is my girlfriend, and we have not done that. You freak out too easy," Igrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:46 am

*She blushed completely red*
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:50 am

Syprus let out a sigh of relief, "you won't do anything till your married. I am Syprus Igrus father nice to meet you." Syprus smiled and offered a hand shake.

"Yeah whatever dad." Igrus said it a litte annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:52 am

*Still blushing, she shook his hand.* "M-my name's Nozomi..."
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:56 am

"Nice to meet you Nozomi, mom is out right now. She might have a break down if she found out you have a girlfriend." Syprus shook her hand.

"I wanted to see mom's face, and like I said I am not leaving home so soon. She is a human so I would be in the human world." Igrus sighed he wanted to see his mom.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 am

"That's a shame. I bet your mother is a nice person. I'd love to meet her someday."
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 am

Igrus smiled, "she works at the school. She must be busy again."

"No she is helping out some people with classified stuff. If she is not serving the queen of demon world she is working with other goverments." Syprus sighed, he wanted to spend time with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:15 am

"Oh...how cool. She does cool things?"
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 am

"She works on knightmares," Syprus chuckled. "She use to be the independent contractor they used." Syprus sighed.

"I think those hunks of metal are boring, too bulky and the computers running them are too easy to hack. If a genuis hacker hit them with a virus they would be rendered useless. Pendragon is still on my good side." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 am

"Oh...you're so smart~." *She kissed him on the cheek*

*The door opened, and Tsun entered into the living room.* "Honey? I've come home for a bit!"
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:26 am

Syprus ran over and hugged Tsun, "we have a guest and I missed you."

Igrus kissed Nozomi on the lips, "I am just a normal 13 year old." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 am

"I know you did, and who's our guest?" *Tsun hugged Syprus*

*Nozomi blushed, and stood beside Igrus*
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:30 am

Igrus hugged her back, "this is my girlfriend. Her name is nozomi, hey imagine if we get married she will be Nozomi Nukomi. It sound really cute."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:32 am

"Just don't follow in your sister's footsteps, okay dear?"
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 am

Igrus looked down, "no that won't happen taking a nornal human to demon world even with the rules is not smart." Igrus grabbed Nozomi's hand, "so we are not leaving the human world."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:37 am

"Alright, as long as you understand, I'm okay with it, what about you honey?"
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 am

"I like her she seems nice just childern making choices early is not good." Sypurs sighed.

"Dad don't worry, well I'll walk Nozomi home she looks tired from our date." Igrus grabbed Nozomi's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:42 am

"Alright, take care of her, and be careful on your way home."
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 am

Igrus walked away with Nozomi.

"He found a good girl, got time for some fun before you leave?" Syprus kissed Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 am

"Yes, he did, and yes, I do~. But be careful, I think I'm nearing my cycling days~." *She leaned in and kissed him*
Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:50 am

Syprus picked her up, "lets just worry about that later." He carried her to the room.

Erm time jimp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet the nekomi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the nekomi's   Meet the nekomi's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the nekomi's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: