Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_voting_barCafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_voting_barCafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Cafe Nekomi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 am

Harkon smiled and poked her forehead. "Hey..." He then got up.

Namide looked and smiled. "You two play..." She then looked at L. Takumi. "But no using magic on him." She walked over to the counter to wait for getting a coffee.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 am

"Alright auntie namide!" *L. Takumi takes harkon into the back of the cafe to play*

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 am

"Namide welcome" syprus looked at the boy sitting "welcome what can I get for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:18 am

-Takumi's right, floor, foot rises and falls as he taps the ground.- "What poor service..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:22 am

Namide looked at Syprus. "Hey...." She then sat down. "Syprus can I have a coffee or a tea if you have any?" She then looked back towards where L. Takumi took Harkon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:25 am

"Coming right up Namide." Syprus looked at the boy "If you don't like the service there is the door." Syprus pointed out the door. He wrote Namides order on a piece of paper "Igrus get out here and grab this and make the order." He said a little loud.

"OK dad coming right out." Igrus came out and grabbed the paper and went to the back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 am

-Finally tired of waiting, Takumi pushed his chair out, stood up, and walked over to the counter.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:42 am

"Hello sir what can I get you?" Syprus asked in a nice voice.

"Aunt Namide here is some tea I am still brewing the coffee." Igrus handed the tea to Namide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 am

"I'd like some a cup of coffee please." -Takumi put a "mask" on his face to match the kindness in his voice.-
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:45 am

She took the tea and smiled before mussing Igrus' hair. "Thanks Igrus." She then sipped it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:47 am

"OK good choice we have good coffee.... Igrus one coffee for the rude customer. How have you been Namide?" Syprus shouted this to Igrus.

"OK dad one coffee for the rude man." Igrus headed back to the back to make coffee.

Last edited by steafen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 am

She looked at Syprus. "Good I guess...just have to deal with a lot of political crap lately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 am

"I see the polical game.... makes my life seem so normal." Syprus tapped the table.

"One coffee for the rude man here you go sir." Igrus brought out the coffee and gave it to the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 am

-Takumi took the coffee, and placed the money due on the counter, with a $2 tip.- "Thank you." -Turns to face the female at the counter.- "...Nah." -Takumi turns around, takes his place back at his seat, and places the coffee on the table.-
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:59 am

She nodded. "Yeah...it's very tiring." She then set her cup down having finished her tea. "So Syprus...how's Tsun been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 am

"She has been teaching and she enjoys it.... I have been trying to keep up with the kids. You should have her visit you more often." Syprus tapped the table some more.

"You tip worse then a poor person at a food shelter sir." Igrus grabbed the tip and walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:04 am

-Takumi moves his eyes from side to side scanning the room.- "I guess he wouldn't come to this place would he?" -Takumi's shadow rotates so it moves infront of his body. Cross, the demonic angel forms from it.-
-Cross's form expands, and takes its place in the chair directly infront of Takumi.- "give it some time, you never know."-Cross's form expands, and takes its place in the chair directly infront of Takumi.-

Last edited by TakumiMinase on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 am

Her ears twitched a bit and then she stood up. "Syprus...can you watch after Harkon for a bit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 am

"Don't go do something stupid... Pyrus told me that the man who killed him is on the loose again... I don't know how he knows but, I'd be careful." Syprus looked around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 am

"You really think someone...something like him would come to a cafe?"
"I think we'll never know unless we wait a bit longer. Why in such a rush? That's not like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 am

"Hey sir you need more coffee?" Syprus said to the man talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 am

She nodded. "I know...but I have gotten stronger during the five years that we last saw him." She then walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 am

-Takumi just waved his hand as a way of saying no.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 am

"Sigh I could go for some coffee myself if I drink it though Tsu will know somehow." Syprus was thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:21 am

"Oh, and Taku..."
"Yeah?"
"Tag!" -The position of the shadow switched places, going from Takumi to Cross. It then had a grey aura form around it.-
"Don't you defy me Cr___" -The male Takumi was taken into the shadow. Now Cross' shadow, it took the natural position. Like a mirror, Cross' body began to glow with grey aura. The aura slowly turned into a crimson red color.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Nekomi
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next