Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_voting_barCafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_voting_barCafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Cafe Nekomi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:54 am

"My wife had that issue then again we were able to make a contract, you know my advice is we never know when we will die so cherish what time you have. God now I sound like my dad I am getting old." Syprus chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 am

"Oh...well...I really love him. I don't want him to leave me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 am

"I see I understand the feeling, you should not worry too much. You are young there will be others whoever this man is he must be amazing. I don't know what to tell you other then what I said before, you should visit pyrus' pizzaria I hear my fathers illusion gives some great advice." Syprus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:05 am

"You know Pyrus?" *Mink suddenly looks at Syprus, at full attention*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:09 am

"He is my father, though he has been strange ever since he came back from being dead. His illusion that runs the pizzaria gives great advice. You know dad it is a small world I guess." Syprus drank his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:10 am

"...wow. I can't believe this...you're his SON!?" *Mink faints*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:15 am

Syprus put his coffee down and tried to wake her up, "Hey don't tell me your another victim of my dad's sexual harassment." Syprus kept trying to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:16 am

*Mink wakes up* "A victim of what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:18 am

"Lately he has been asking out a lot of girls I thought you were another one of them..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:20 am

"No...I'm the one who confessed my love...I...love him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 am

"I see then he is the one you love, well I am not one to judge. You just look a little young to me." Syprus was holding back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:24 am

"What's so funny!? I may be young, but I love him! He may be a lot older than me, but I'm going to marry him! I'm also going to bear and raise his child!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 am

"Well if your that set on it good luck mom." Syprus grabbed his coffee and finished it. "Come baby sit my kids ones these days maybe you will change your mind about having them." Syprus chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:30 am

"...maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:34 am

"First my mom cursed to be a cat runs off woth my familiar and now my dad hooks up with a little girl, I can't help but laugh." Syprus laughed a bit. "Word of advice if you want to stay with my dad you have to be with him all the time. Someone has to keep him in check or he makes trouble."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 am

*Mink shakes her head* "I don't mind. I promised to always be there for him...and I plan to. I'll even sacrifice myself for him if I need to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:42 am

"Don't go killing yourself for him he is strange about people trying to die for him. He has been avoiding us to not involve us in his rebellion. So do me a favor and take care of him, I want him to at least be around for my kids." Syprus walked up and hugged Mink, "you will get use to our strange family."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:45 am

"I will...and I'll even introduce a new member to your, no, our family..." *Mink looks at her stomach* "...you're going to have a new sibling one of these days...probably soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 am

"You and my wife would get along trying to rush stuff, so how did you meet my dad from what I hear he almost never returns to the pizzaria." Syprus stopped hugging her and patted her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:50 am

"I met him at the park..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:56 am

"Him and that park I swear if he could he would live there again. Sigh I heard he has been hiring people to work for him and offering them a place to stay." syprus laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 am

"Yeah...I'm staying with him at his place..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 am

"Well I am glad to see you doing better, if that silly dad of mine makes you mad or anything you can come stay with me and my wife." Syprus smile, "so you want anything else mom?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:20 am

"...nothing really...why? And please call me Mink...I'm not your mother just yet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:23 am

"Oh but you are so set on giving me another sibling I think you will marry him." Syprus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Nekomi
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: