Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_voting_barCafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_voting_barCafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Cafe Nekomi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 am

"Jeeze takumi don't do that I almost dropped Igrus." Syprus was a little shaky.

"Oh great sister is here to ruin my fun." Igrus was unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:30 am

*Little takumi sent a stare Igrus' way* "I wouldn't be so hard on you if you could use electricity like me!" *L. Takumi was covered in grease and oil from her latest project* "And I like your reaction daddy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:35 am

"You two don't need to fight. Takumi you are no good at magic so don't tease Igrus... get cleaned up in the back." Syprus sighed.

".... Mom said I just need more time." Igrus was tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:36 am

"What are you talking about daddy? I already know a few curses! Look!" *L. Takumi casts a curse on Igrus, but the spell fizzles*

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:36 am

The member 'Tsun-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 am

"Don't teat curses on your brother. You don't want him to end up like grandma do you? Curses are used by trouble makers... we help people. Now go get cleaned up. Igrus don't cry I can't use magic anymore and I have managed to survive." Syprus was getting annoyed.

"Daddy I won't cry Ignis said he won't have a soldier that cries." Igrus sniffed a little and held back tears.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:46 am

*L. Takumi made a pouting face and stormed to the back of the store to go get cleaned up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 am

"Where did I go wrong..." syprus sigjed deeply.

"Daddy lets get to work." Igrus struggled out of syprus' arms and went to the back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:00 am

*L. Takumi waited for igrus to come into the back and shocked him as well, laughing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:25 am

"You don't have your mom's shy personality that is for sure..." Syprus patted Takumi's head.

"Daddy the waiters have hidden the coffee pot." Igrus was freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 am

"Mommy is shy? Then why is she a teacher?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 am

"Because being the most powerful demon in the demon world was not good while pregnant. I never did understand why she choose teaching."Syprus thinking.

"Coffee..." igrus started to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 am

"Shut up dummy! They hid it from you for a reason!" *Takumi casts a curse on igrus, but the spell fizzles again*

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 am

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:48 am

"You still need work... if you treated grandma better she'd teach you." Syprus gave up on scolding.

".... daddy flshe tried to attack me again." Igrus started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 am

"I'm just practicing my magic, unlike you..." *L. Takumi tries once more to cast her curse on Igrus, turning him into a girl* "Ha! Third time's the charm!"

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 am

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:54 am

Igrus glows a bit and takes the curse and turns it back on takumi "Pyrus reflection style." Igrus started to laugh.

"Mom... why did she teach him how to reflect magic." Syprus sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 am

*The curse has no effect on takumi, who was already a girl* "Ha! You think turning my magic against me will hurt me!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 am

"Takumi don't change your brother's gender... Tsu get off work already." Syprus was stressing.

"Sigh maybe I'll build a coffee maker with the spare parts..." Igrus started to look around for parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:04 am

-The doors to the cafe opened wide, allowing for Takumi to step through. He pulled out a chair with his left hand, and sat on it. His right leg crossed over his left, and his hands rested in either pocket. Now Takumi just waits for a waiter.-
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 am

"You? Build something!? HA! You never received mother's gift for technology like I did...I doubt you could build something that WORKS! Hell, I doubt you could build anything with your building blocks!" *Laughing, L. Takumi walks out into the cafe*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:09 am

"The coffee maker is hidden under the conter next to my cup. Make some coffee and pour me a cup." Syprus left to go see if there is any customers l.

"Thanks dad... I could build one if I wanted." Igrus found the coffee maker.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 am

Namide stepped out of her rift from the parallel dimension and then walked over to the entrance and set Harkon the ground while holding his hand. "Now listen Harkon behave ok?"

Harkon looked up and nodded. "Ok mommy."

She then opened the door and walked in with Harkon.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 am

"Harkon! How have you been!" *L. Takumi runs over and tackle hugs Harkon, kissing him on the cheek*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Nekomi   Cafe Nekomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Nekomi
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next