Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hidden Base - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHidden Base - Page 3 I_voting_barHidden Base - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hidden Base - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHidden Base - Page 3 I_voting_barHidden Base - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hidden Base

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 pm

She shook her head. "Don't tell Namide that ok?" She then walked off to go address the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 pm

"The Knightmare is damaged to badly I don't think there is a body to recover."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 pm

"We'll see about it." He walked with Yuna, and followed by Ignis, he put the com to all units, both man and Knightmare, that were present. "This is Lord Jeremiah Gottwald. I have two announcements to make. The first is that our respected commander, Lord Guilford, has passed away. He gave his life for all of us, he should be remembered with respect and honor. The other is that we shal also have 2 new Knights, of which one will be the Kngiht of Lady C.C., and she would like to have a word of her own." He handed her the mic.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Ignis stood by next to C2 and Maria waiting to hear what Yuna has to say.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Yuna took the mic and walked forward. "Alright Everyone I have a few words I want to say. First thing, There is a condition with me being Knight of C.C. no one is to call me Ma'am or Miss. You are to call me Sir Toriyama! Understood?!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Jeremiah made a small nod, acknowledging this fact.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm

"Second. No one is to disturb Namide right now she's very fragile. If your to check on her it must be an order by Me, C2, Ignis or Jeremiah!" She then handed the mic back to him and turned. "That's all I have to say."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:42 pm

"All units are now to dispatch further on the search for bodies. We will find our comrades." He closed the com, and walked with the other two back into the control room.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Ignis went to talk to Jeremiah.

"Okay so what do we do now,just clean up?"

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Yuna turned to Jeremiah. "Sir...there's something you need to see." She then walked to the hangar where she left her Knightmare and climbed up pulling out a tied up prisoner. "I captured him as I was escaping the explosion."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:45 pm

"Good work. I wan tyou to deliver him to Sir Bradley. Was he carrying anything?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:49 pm

She shook her head. "I didn't get a chance to check." She then turned and walked to a wall leaning against it then looked at C2. "Maybe you should go check up on Namide. She needs someone right now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 pm

"Yeah, guess I will." She walked towards the quarters.

Jeremiah put his hand on her shoulder. "You did what you could, thank you for your work you did here. Also a question, did the man have a Knightmare, or was he on foot?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:57 pm

She turned. "He had a Knightmare...it was one of those Spider Knightmares." She then pointed to it. "I managed to defeat him and keep it intact enough that we can reverse engineer it...maybe with Tsun's help?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 pm

"Yes, that would seem like a good choice. I'd like to see these things for myself as well. One last question. How good of an engineer is this Tsun?"

C.C. entered the room. "Hey... shhh, it's all right." She hugged Namide, who was still on the bed. She lay aside her, and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:07 pm

She blinked. "I don't know all I know is she's got something called a Sutherland that she's been keeping intact for 500 years?"

Namide saw C2 and sat up hugging her tightly. "Okasan!" She started to cry and buried her face into her chest. "I miss him Okasan."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:11 pm

"Can you arrange a meeting with her for me? As you can probably see, I'm no longer fully human, but I need someone to help me on several things. I hope this Tsun can achieve that for me."

C.C. put her chin on Namide's forhead. "I know you do, I do as well. But he won't come back like this. We should be proud to have been his friends, you even more then that. I don't think he would have wanted you to sit here and isolate yourself, but rather be out and live."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 pm

She looked up at her and nodded. "I know Okasan..." She then kissed her cheek and smiled. "I'm glad your here for me though. I also don't plan to Isolate myself I just need some time." She then lay back down. "I...I'm not ready to be a mother alone though."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:27 pm

"Namide, nobody is ready to be a mother, not single, and not with someone else. You learn it on the way through it. And remember, that me, Tsun, Yuna, the man you saw before, Jeremiah, we're all here for you. Even Ignis. You're not alone."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:28 pm

She looked up at her. "Were you ever ready to raise me?" She then licked her cheek.

Yuna nodded. "Sure I'll try...but your not fully human?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Jeremiah looked straight into her face. "I'm half cybernetic, isn't it obvious? It's what's been keeping me alive for more then 500 years now. That's what I need a good Technician for, who knows cybernetic implants."

C.C. laid her head on Namide's. "Nobody is ready for anything. There are always things that are unexpected. we live along with how things go, that's how we deal with life. Guilford wanted to build up a life with you, but he found himself being more worth to you like this. He made a decision, and we must respect it. After all, you still carry him with you right now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Yuna nodded. "Sure...I'll get her as soon as I can." She then turned and walked off.

Namide looked up at her and smiled placing a hand on her chest and the other on her stomach. "I carry him in my heart and here." She then cuddled and yawned. "Okasan...I want to leave this world for now...I'm ready to go home." She looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:41 pm

"All right. You're going home, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:41 pm

She nodded and cuddled. "I want to go visit my siblings." She yawned..."After my nap of course."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:44 pm

C.C. smiled. "I'll stay here for the night with you then."

Jeremiah got into the command room. Yuna sat at the side. "Load in all equipment and personel. We can't do anything here anymore. We'll retreat to the main base until tomorrow. Right now, 'there's nothing to do here anymore." He walked to Yuna. "I'd like your assistance in putting up a reception for Lord Guilford. can you help me with that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Base
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next