Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hidden Base I_vote_lcapHidden Base I_voting_barHidden Base I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hidden Base

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Yuna was in her Gloucester and heading to the base that Guilford found.

Namide was sitting in the command and leaning against the wall. She then opened up a com link with Guilford "Guilford promise me you won't get hurt while we're attacking."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 pm

"I'm soon to be father, I have no intention of getting hurt. I promise, I'll come back unharmed."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Namide smiled and curled up yawning. "Ok...I just worry cause it's combat." She then closed her eyes and started to use her aura sense to find where people were.

Yuna was following traces of spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 pm

"Operation Valkyrie starts now! All pilots to their designated Knightmares." Guilford entered his Custom Gloucester, equiped with two swords, on the sides of his escape hatch, also carrying his primary weapon in the form of a spear. when all were ready, they blew open the hatches that had kept the base of the enemy secret for all this time. "Just like the Museum people, sweep and clear!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Namide opened her yes. "Guilford stop...about a few enemies coming up to your left. There should be an opening try and get them from above."

Yuna readied a weapon and prepared to attack anything that got in here way.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm

*Roger.* Faster then expected, three Knightmares rammed themselves through the wall at his left side. For a moment he was paralyzed, since these were no stolen units, or old ones from the scrap heap. these were complete new models. Unknown, and in the form of a Spider. *All units, careful, they have custom built Knightmares!!* Ramming his lance straight through the first ones cockpit, the other two jumped up the ceiling to attack him from his sides above.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Namide sat up quickly and closed her eyes looking around. "Guilford...back out quick!"

Yuna fired her guns at the ones that went up onto the ceilings while she was still far back and started to rush one her lance piercing the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:09 pm

With one left, Guilford shot his Slash Harkens on it, but it dug it's way through the ceiling into safety. *Everyone, these are no beginners, they are experiences devicers, do NOT underestimate them. They are dangerous enemies, be careful!* He pushued through the rubble with his Gloucester Commander, and had Yuna on his heels, covering their back."*Yuna, keep an eye on top, I'll keep the ground in check.*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Yuna looked around and then stopped and turned firing a slash harkon at a nearby passage.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 pm

*Yuna, don't fire unless you know you can hit an enemy. If it's not possible, you'll have nothing else as effect but to alert the enemy where you are.* The tunnel ended, and they found themselves in a massive compound. At the back, they saw a pillar-like building, emanating bluie radiant light. *That's the Core they've been using. That's what we have to destroy. Beta team, Delta team, what's your status?* Only static got back to the two.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Yuna looked at it and blinked. "Hmm...shall we shoot it?"\

Namide was basically seeing it from far back with her aura sense and shuddered. "Guilford something doesn't feel right about this."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:22 pm

*We can't, the thing's protected with a shield. we have to get inside and plant charges. That's why I brought some with me. Let's go, Yuna.* He switched his com to Knightmare - Knightmare communication only.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Namide blinked. "Guilford....Guilford don't you ignore me!" She then looked at a soldier. "Why would he do that?"

Yuna blinked. "What do we need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 pm

""We're going in."

Sir Bradley took up0 his com. "Lord Guilford, respond, please! Damn it, he turned off his communications system to us! get that girl to keep us posted, now!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Yuna sighed. "Alright..let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 pm

They worked their way between the buildings, and not a single Knightmare opposed them, but when they got to the gateway to the Core, a batallion of 8 Spider Knightmares were waiting for them. *You two are the last ones, you will not get through!* Guilford opened a com to Yuna. "Yuna, you think you can take 'm on all? I only have to get inside, that's all, but I need you to buy me time until then."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 pm

"Sure." She then opened fire on all 8 and started backing her Knightmare up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Guilford dashed with his Gloucester Commander right along the line of fire, and got covereed like that, but had to face 2 Spider Knightmares. He threw his lance to one, who slammed it away, and then, with his two swords, he went straight forward at them. He managed to hit their arms, but he lost his left arm completely, and only half of his right one. Having passed them, he turned around, and shot his Slash Harkens in their back, disabling them. Backwards, he went inside., after which a security system shut down all access points to it, due to his right arm giving off sparks.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Yuna was just firing at the Knightmares to keep them occupied as she backed up even more.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Inside, Guilford heard a beep. -Damn, my Energy filler, it's almost depleted. And I have no arms anymore. But this is the place that keps everything running here.- after a couple of seconds thiought, he made his decision. Just as he did that, a Spider Knightmare came down from the ceiling. It took his own blade, and charged at Guilford, who then opened a channel to all open comsystems in the entire area, including enemy Knightmares, as well as the Command Vehicle. "This is Lord Guilford of the Geass Order. I'm father of a child, and Knight of Lady C.C., I made a vow I would do all in my power to protect her." while talking, he evaded the enemy multiple times, who kept him away from the Core. "I lived my life in duty of others, and they always were very grateful for my sevices. But here is a selfish request. Yuna, get out. I'm going to blow this thing now. I want you out of the area, that's an order." Firing his Slash Harkens at the Spider Knightmare, he got closer to the Core bit by bit. "Namide, I love you. I haven't said that before, have I? Well, I do now. I do, love you. And I want our child to grow up in a world where it won't be threatened. that is why I'm doing this." He finally got around the Spider. "Yuna, I hereby dub you Knight of Lady C.C., to take my place. Namide, I want you to not weep over me, but go on with our child. And remember the time we shared. I love you. All of you." he then shut down his com system, and with full speed, smashed his Knightmare into the Core, arm first, igniting the powersource, the rest making the opening. The blue radiant glow ceased, and that was Yuna's cue to get her ass out. The entire colemn exploded, and the Spider Knightmares were mostly caught in the blast, safe for one, along with Yuna.

Last edited by Sylveraine on Wed May 22, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Ignis arrived in the Knightmare. The area was covered in ashes, and several Gloucester Knightmares were in the area, clearly on the search for survivors. The entire area had dropped a meter or 2, due to the gap that had to be filled. So whoever should have survived, would be burried under all that rubble.

"Okay I've arrived inside,what would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:18 pm

"If I'm correct, you are equiped with a drilling device. Try to get under the ground, see if you can get into what's left of that facility."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Namide was sitting in the command craft curled up into a ball crying.

Yuna had gotten out with her Knightmare in time she then sighed. "I will wear this title with pride Lord Guilford." She then went over to the command craft and had the Knightmare get in before closing the hangar bay door. She climbed out and went to go find the crew.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:45 pm

A soldier came out of the Avalon. "Lady Yuna, there is an open channel with Lord Jeremiah for you. It's urgent."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Yuna nodded and walked over to take the comm. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Base
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Museum :: Arakai Labyrinth-
Jump to: