Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hidden Base - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHidden Base - Page 2 I_voting_barHidden Base - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hidden Base - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHidden Base - Page 2 I_voting_barHidden Base - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hidden Base

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hidden Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:50 pm

"Finally, someone is there. We've received mixed messages, one that Lord Guilford commited suicide, some that he sacrificed his own life for the rest, some he escaped through a tunnel. Can you confirm any of these?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Yuna looked over at Namide and then grabbed the comm and walked off into another room. "He sacrificed himself for the rest."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:59 pm

"So he really did it then?" Jeremiah leaned on his arms on the control panel. "When can you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:06 pm

"Yeah...but first we have someone that needs consoling before we do anything else." She leaned against the wall. "He also named me Knight of C.C."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:07 pm

"Yes, that ahs reached me. I'm aware of that, but I'll have to acknowledge that rank when you're back. Wait there, I shall come over. Give me 10 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:12 pm

"Alright." She then closed the comm and pointed to a soldier. "You...go console Namide."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:14 pm

The man didn't know what to do, but he just tried to get to her, but got slapped away by Namide all the time.

Jeremiah got into the Siegfried, the custom Knightmare that he had. it would have taken regular Knightmares 20 minutes tops to do that sort of distance, but this one was equiped with various and multiple Float Systems, therefore also was far more able in manouvering as well as speed. Within 10 minutes, he got to the place of derilict. He got out of the Siegfried, and walked next to Yuna. "What has happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Yuna looked at him and then walked over and sat next to Namide before hugging her gently. "Shhh...it's ok." She looked back at Jeremiah. "This is from the core blowing up...there's possibly still survivors trapped under that rubble though." She looked at Namide and held her close as Namide cried into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:22 pm

"I understand. I'll have to assist them with the Siegfried then, since it's far superior to those Gloucesters." he then sat down on his knee next to Namide. "Milady, what he did was very brave. You should be very proud of him." With that said, he stood up again, gave the men orders so they;'d calm down a bit again, and went back into the Siegfried, in order to assist the salvage.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Namide looked at him and lay her head on Yuna's shoulder stiffling back tears.

Yuna just looked at her and sighed. "I know...it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:25 pm

half an hour later, the man from before returned into the command room. He picked up Namide, and carried her away. "Let's get you off this freezing floor, and on a bed, now shall we?" He gestured at Yuna she should follow him.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Namide looked at him and blinked then rest her head on his shoulder.

Yuna nodded and followed. "Namide...your going to have to be strong."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:32 pm

He placed her on a bed, and closed the door, after Yuna entered. He sat down on a chair, while Yuna sat down next to Namide. "yuna, we'll do the formalities later. Namide, is it true you're carrying his child?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Namide nodded and started to tear up again. "Why?"

Yuna ran her hand through namide's hair and then scratched her behind the ear. "Why is this important?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:37 pm

"I'm sorry for the questions, but I have to be aware of all the facts. He was like a brother to me. A good and honorable man. We'll honor him as he has us."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Namide sighed and laid down on her bed. "I miss him."

Yuna looked at her and nodded. "I Know you do." She then stood up and looked at Jeremiah. "Let's give her some time to rest."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:43 pm

He nodded. They both walked out of the room, and the man requested yuna to follow him. "This'll give us the oppertunity to do the formalities behind your new rank."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 pm

She looked at him and nodded. "I do have one condition of this rank and I want to formally tell all the soldiers here when I get the chance."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:47 pm

"Fair enough. My name is Jeremiah Gottwald." He shook her hand. "Glad to meet you, even under these circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 pm

"Hey i finally got to the facility,it's pretty hectic down here."

Ignis roamed around a little.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:56 pm

She bowed. "Name is Yuna Toriyama." She then stood up. "We should return and check up on C2 asap. She's awake and last I knew there were some people from this group that attacked her at the arena."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:01 pm

"Everything in time. Ignis, it was? You've been of help, thank you." He walked with them to the window of the control room. "Lord Guilford was a good man, his loss is a big blow for the Order. That's why I need you two to accept the rank of Knight."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 pm

She nodded. "I accept the rank."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:06 pm

"I will accept that offer in honor of Guilfords memory."

Ignis looked around a bit.

"Hey i think I found Guilfords knightmare and it doesn't look like there will be a body to take home."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Jeremiah looked at him. "What do you mean by that??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Base   Hidden Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Base
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next