Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_lcapThe Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_voting_barThe Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_lcapThe Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_voting_barThe Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji

Go down 

How Should Koji take over the Earth?
Death to the masses
The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_lcap27%The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Moving Poetry
The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_lcap9%The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Creating a Religion
The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_lcap0%The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Destroying a Religion
The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_lcap0%The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Solicitation
The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_lcap9%The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Enslavement
 0% [ 0 ]
Sports Drinks
The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_lcap55%The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji Empty
PostSubject: The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji   The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 am

Koji stood on his balcony, looking down upon his subjects. Some of them were of his creation, and some native to the planet. "Welcome my loyal servants! Conquest of the planet called known as 'The Human World' is well under progress. Once we can conquer that planet, we can enter the other Frames. Our conquest of the multiverse will come to fruition!" He waited a moment as the people cheered his name. "Therefore, I'd love to take any ideas on new ways to approach conquest of the planet."
Back to top Go down

The Mars Base: Sol's Connection to the Empire of Koji
Page 1 of 1