Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_voting_barOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_voting_barOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 pm

She smirked holding in some air for a bit. After about a minute she let out a belch loud enough to cause cheese-kun to fall onto the floor and almost knocked herself over. "Beat that."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Ignis did some deep breathing and then let out a mighty belch that caused the light hanging from above to swing.Towards the end a little fireball flew from his mouth.

"Well that was unexpected.But I think I won."

The cashier from before walked up

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have to ask you two to leave."

"I understand and I apologize."

Ignis grabbed his and C2's things and walked out followed by his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:42 pm

She grabbed the last slice of pizza and laughed walking out. "I haven't had fun like that in about two days."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:43 pm

"Oh hey before I forget My name is Ignis, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 pm

"Taku...I mean Yuna." She then looked away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:45 pm

"Okay Taku I mean Yuna are you still down to go to the arcade?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 pm

She laughed. "It's just Yuna and sure." As she walked with Ignis to the arcade she looked at him. "So your not human."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:10 pm

"No use trying to hide it after seeing that huh.I'm a phoenix and I have friends from the school who are also not human.The reason I know the kids are shallow is because a friend of mine was exposed and the other kids picked on her."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:14 pm

She sighed. "I see.." She then looked down disappointed a bit and mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:15 pm

"What do you keep mumbling?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:17 pm

She looked at him. "It's nothing that concerns you ok?!" She then looked away. "So where is this arcade?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:20 pm

"It's just over there."

Ignis pointed to the end of the block.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 pm

She looked up and nodded. "Alright." She then stretched her chest sticking out near him as she did this and she didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Ignis couldn't help but to look at the girls breast as she presented them to him.

"No I can't I am faithful to C2 and it would be wrong to betray her."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:25 pm

She looked at him. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:27 pm

"What do you mean what?You are presenting your b-b-breast to me that's what!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 pm

She stopped stretching and blinked. "Sorry." She then walked into the arcade. "So..what game to play first."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:29 pm

"I don't know it's all up to you after all you are my guest."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:30 pm

She walked over to Tekken and sat down. "This is a fun game."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:31 pm

"Alright you're on."

Ignis sat down and payed for both machines."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:37 pm

After an hour of gaming and kicking Ignis' ass Yuna yawned and looked at him. "That was fun. I probably should go now though."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 pm

"Ya Igot to go too after all C2 may kill me if I don't get Cheese-Kun back to her.Hey why don't you come back with me it's my friend birthday so why not help celebrate,So what do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 pm

She blinked. "Sure...I guess. I don't have anything to give though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:41 pm

May walked in. "I wonder where to look..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:42 pm

"It's fine.Just come with me."

Ignis started to walk with Yuri back to C2 and Namide's apartment

Knock Knock

"Is anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next