Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_voting_barOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_voting_barOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:48 am

She shrugged and looked at Ignis. "So....What type of students are at the school?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 am

"Well there are all kinds.But most of them are shallow as hell."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 am

She looked down. "I...see" She then looked away whispering to herself to keep her secret quiet then.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 am

"Hmm did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 am

She looked at him and blinked before shaking her head. "Nope nothing."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 am

"Okay well help yourself don't be shy,we're friends now.So if anyone gives you trouble just come to me,okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:01 pm

She sighed. "Someone gives me trouble I'll just beat their face in." She said this in a way that sounded like a guy.

OOC: as in the cliche mess with me i beat your face in kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:01 pm

"Well if there is someone you can't handle just let me know."

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 pm

C.C. returned inside, with the cell still in her hand. "I'm afraid I have to leave for now. I'll catch up on events later on, but I have to go now." With that said, she walked out again, leaving her stuff, including Cheese-Kun, behind.

Last edited by C.C. on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:06 pm

"Hey wait what do you want me to do with your stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:07 pm

"Bring them with you to my apartment, if you want. And while you're there, you can explain Namide that I'm off for business for today and tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:08 pm

She blinked and watched C2 leave. "Hmm...so she's kinda...odd." She then looked at Ignis. "So....wanna get a beer?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 pm

"Ya but that's part of why I love her,and no we can't go get a beer we're under aged.But we can go to the arcade,how about that?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:12 pm

"Hmm..what type of games do they got there?"

Last edited by Shade on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:13 pm

"Really you've never been to one?Now we have to go."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 pm

"I've been to one..just want to know what type of games this one has."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 pm

"They all ave the same ones.D.D.R.,claw machines,skeebaall,and other stuff I don't rember.So you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:19 pm

"Sure...after we finish the pizza of course." She then grabbed a slice and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:19 pm

With a big smile

"Alright!"

Ignis began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 pm

"Hey...bet you can't burp louder than me." She then let out a loud belch.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Ignis looked at her with a strange look in his eyes

"What is the matter with you....how can you think you can beat a guy at burping?You are on!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:26 pm

She laughed and then bit down into the remains of her slice of pizza. "So what? Still haven't heard anything from you."

Last edited by Shade on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 pm

"I said you're on."

Ignis signaled the cashier

"Excuse me I would like two of your largest most carbonated drink."

"I'll bring them right to you."

She returned with the drinks and left.

"Okay you go first.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:29 pm

She looked at the drink and smirked. "You sure about this?" She then grabbed the cup and pulled the lid off chugging the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:30 pm

"Oh ya I'm sure."

Ignis did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next