Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hunting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunting - Page 2 I_voting_barHunting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hunting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunting - Page 2 I_voting_barHunting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:18 am

"Your fire is unnatural!" She backed away, a bit concerned that she was going to be hit if she stayed where she was. "I would rather a deer be slain by tools or by another animal than see it die slowly to flames like those."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:25 am

"Like I said, It wouldn't have been in much more pain if you just stayed away." *This was partly true, if she hadn't gone by the deer the fireball would continue its course and hit the deer, killing it.* "Why don't you just fly away? Annoy someone else."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:27 am

"I was going to, until you started shooting flames at me!" She relaxed her pose a little.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:29 am

"If I wanted to shoot fire directly at you, I don't think you would be here anymore, well aside from some wisps of smoke." *He was commenting on his strength with his power, and his decent accuracy.* "I hit the ground instead."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:30 am

"You still launched flames in my direction. I take that as an act of aggression." She kept at the ready, in case he grew more unstable.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:39 am

"Eh, seems like something people would be thinking is an attack on them." *He realized that he was hungry, thinking about if he had any time left to try tracking down another deer. Darius didn't want to go hungry tonight. There should be something nearby.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:41 am

"I will leave, and leave you be." She put her knife away, turning and flapping her wings to take off.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:43 am

*As the angel flew away, he turned to track down the deer again.* "First encounter with someone, sucks they weren't my type, the human type." *He walked into the forest and looked around for tracks.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2