Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Dragon Hunting I_vote_lcapDragon Hunting I_voting_barDragon Hunting I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Dragon Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:51 am

Eugeo wandered though busy city street. His journey had brought him to this strange city in search of the one person he sought after most, his childhood friend. "Man, there are so many people here. I am glad I took off my armour, I would stand out even in this crowd."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:53 am

Dean was walking down the side walk drinking a shake and sighed. "Still nothing on my investigation."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:58 am

Eugeo looked into the windows as he passed and something caught his eye. In a pawn shop, there was a small figurine of a Dragon. He decided it was worth investigating and entered the shop.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:00 am

Dean stopped at a pawn shop and sighed. "Hmm...maybe it's cursed items causing the suicides." He then walked in to check and started looking around at all the items for sale.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:19 am

"Excuse me, store keep, could you tell me the tale of that dragon figurine?"

The store keep looked at him. 'Someone sold it, maybe someone will buy it. 3 bucks and it's yours.'

Eugeo was a little upset. "No, I mean is it of an actual dragon?"

The man laughed. "Dragons, ha. kids these days."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:21 am

Dean walked up and placed his hands on the counter tapping while waiting to be helped.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:22 am

Eugeo stared at the dragon statue.

The shop keeper approached Dean. 'Yes, can I help you sir?'
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:24 am

"Yes...have you had any items returned because people passed on?" He was looking at the store keep with a look of seriousness.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:27 am

The shopkeep laughed. 'I don't usually ask where my merchandise comes from, if you know what I mean.' He gave a glance around the store. 'Is there anything specific you're looking for?'
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:28 am

"Just anything that returns to your shop alot from people who...well after buying it acted weirdly and then offed themselves." He tapped his finger on the glass while waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:44 am

'Ah, something that gets returned alot? Well that shelf in the back has some stuff. I'm not allowed to discuss clients though. Take a look at what you want, just don't break anything.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:27 am

He reached into his coat and pulled out his counterfeit FBI badge and ID and placed it on the counter. "I need to know clients."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:31 am

The shopkeep gulped. 'Well, I don't usually ask names. Most deals are usually done in cash. You can check the camera footage if you want faces.'

Suddenly, Eugeo yells to the shopkeep. "I'll take it." He hands the guy the money.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:35 am

He looks at Eugeo and then blinked. "Oh did I cut in front of you?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:37 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. I was just examining this. I can wait if it's important." Eugeo was holding the dragon figure as if he was very angry at it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:47 am

He looked at the dragon figurine and then back to the boy before turning to the shop keep. "Just tell me you never touched any of the items that returned alot."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:53 am

The shopkeep took Eugeo's money and hit the buttons for the receipt. 'I always wear these gloves around the merchandise. Don't like to get my prints on them.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:00 am

"Good." He then walked over to the items the man talked about. "So which of these returns the most?" He looked back at the dragon figurine. "Is that one of those items?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:04 am

The shopkeep nodded. 'It has been returned twice now. But the item with the most returns, definitely that diamond ring there. The one with the engraving on it.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 am

He walked over to the diamond ring and looked at it. "Can I see your gloves?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:08 am

'I have a spare.' He threw the spare pair of gloves to Dean.

Eugeo had stopped to look at the swords hanging on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:10 am

He put the gloves on and grabbed the ring looking it over and reading the engraving. "The last person that had this. Did they act strangely after buying it and then off themself?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:12 am

'Come to think of it, it was kinda like that. She was always crazy before so I never really thought anything of it. Was one of my best customers too.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:14 am

"Any other items that had things like that happen?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:17 am

He nodded. 'The shovel, the championship belt, the blue glass, and the rollerskates. Nothing quite as serious though. Oh and the dragon thing the kid just bought. That one is a bit different though, it just shows back up in the window after I sell it. And they never remember buying it.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Hunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next