Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hunting I_vote_lcapHunting I_voting_barHunting I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:19 am

*Going about his usual routine of hunting, Darius walked through the forest searching for something to eat. He planned on trying something new, a new hunting tactic. He had been taught to track at the facility.* "Should be close.. Maybe a deer.." *Pleased at the though of fresh meat he continued.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:24 am

Astraria flew by overhead, enjoying the fresh air for a change. She had been quite busy recently, and it was nice to fly without worry.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:28 am

*There was a small clearing in the forest, which held two deer. Nothing surprising. Darius took out a lighter, clicking it on and drawing flame from it. Afterward putting it back in his pocket.* "Never had the best aim with this.. but I can hit it.." *Darius said quietly, so as to not alert the Deer of his presence. He propelled a fire ball at one of them. The fire was loud and fast. The two saw it.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:33 am

Astraria spotted a fast moving red object, and banked to circle the clearing. A deer fell, howling in pain from the fire while the other fled. She gasped, and quickly descended to help the poor animal.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:42 am

*Darius, not one to like suffering animals, shot another fireball at it, towards the head. This one was bigger and flame jumped from it. This tending to be how most of his hunts went. But as he watched the red projectile fly there was something new. Someone with wings was going down towards the deer. He stopped the attack in surprise, calling out to the flying person.* "Who are you?" *There was a hint of anger in his voice. Darius didn't want to be stopped while hunting.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:47 am

Astraria landed next to the deer, turning to face the man. "Are you the one who hurt this poor animal!?" She glared at him, turning back to ease the pain the deer was experiencing, running her hand along it to calm it down.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:50 am

"I have to get food to eat somehow. They usually die in the first blow." *The first part was anger. Then he thought about the fact that she cared about the Deer and added that as sympathy. His form of sympathy that is.* "Why do you have wings?" *Being in a lab never taught Darius good social skills.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:57 am

She healed the deer's burns, making sure it was calm before helping it up. "Because I am an Angel, that is why I have wings." She kept her cool, standing up as the deer fled. "Why must you torture an animal like that? If hunting was your aim...why didn't you use tools common of humans?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:01 am

"I cant make said tools. I was trained to use my powers, not to make a bow." *Darius was irritated, he didn't think about the fact that she didn't know he was pretty much raised in a lab. He had lost his prey and might go hungry tonite, unless theres a hare or something.* "Im not even a common human, I haven't been in a civilized place before!." *In his slip of anger he didn't think of his few years with Aaron and Madison.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:09 am

"That is still no excuse to torture an animal!" She flared her wings, bearing down on Darius. "What you do to hunt is cruel. It is not my place to say where man gets food, but they must not suffer for your meals!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:03 am

"Like I said, they usually die in the first blow." *Darius didn't intend on hurting his prey, often they go unconscious from the shock and few second pain. Taking out the lighter, he lit it a drew fire from it, spinning it into a ring. This was done more as a warning than anything else.* "Why does it matter to you my method of hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:18 am

"Because animals should not be tortured for sustenance!" She ignored his flame, her wings still spread. "If you must hunt, use tools!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:26 am

"Where would I even GET tools?" *He raised his voice in anger. There want any civilization nearby and its not like he would be accepted. In response to his anger, the flame grew in intensity. Tongues of fire leapt off of it to soon disappear into the air. It continued to burn and grow. Though it lessened when his anger receded slightly.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:29 am

"Put away your flame, it will burn this forest down. Then I really will be upset that you're torturing animals and nature herself." She let her wings come down to a resting position. "You can make tools." She reached into her pouch, pulling out a knife Dimitre had given to her for self-defense. "I thought humans were smart creatures."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:33 am

*Was she saying he was dumb? For her sake he hoped it wasn't that. The flame increased slightly, now the size of his two fists together.* "How would I learn to make a knife if Im raised in a lab? Where I was trained to kill." *The last word was said with sudden seriousness. He though back to his escape and separation with Madison. The flame lessened.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:37 am

"Killing is not the same as torturing!" She unsheathed the knife, the blade glinting in the midday sun. "Use stone if you cannot use metal. Learn. Metal tools are more advanced, but simple stone ones will kill without torture."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:40 am

*He picked up a rock with the hand that wasn't pretty much on fire, throwing it at a tree. It hit, bouncing off.* "That's really effective." *He said, irritated. Why couldn't he just hunt in peace? If she just said something like: Don't torture animals, and left he would be fine. To help prove his point he shot a small fireball at the tree though letting it go out mid air when it came close to the tree.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:45 am

She sighed, sheathing the blade, returning it to her pouch. "Then you are not a smart human." She turned around, flapping her wings a bit in preparation to take off. "I read in books that your ancestors hunted with stone tools, and brought their game down with ingenuity. You have demonstrated that you cannot do that."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:51 am

"I don't need that.. I can easily kill things even without my powers." *It was true, he had been trained in hand to hand combat too. The flame hovering above his hand had grown significantly. He launched a fast but small fireball near the ground where the angel was, burning the grass and scorching the dirt.* "If you want, I can show you." *He was angry now, a deadly tone in his voice.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:55 am

She turned to face him, her wings flaring again. She reached into her pouch, ready to grab the knife if needed. "What is your problem? Are you that upset over me rescuing the deer you were torturing?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:58 am

"Had you not intervened, I would have something to eat tonight. I was about to kill it. If anything you prolonged said suffering." *He was good with words, which pleased him. In preparation to fight he increased the size of the ring of fire. It could launch out and go a lot bigger if needed.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:01 am

"I healed the burns you inflicted! It could go back to its herd, and not lay there suffering!" She brought out the knife, holding it in the way Dimitre had taught her.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:05 am

"Back to its herd where It will get attacked by wolves or something, dying slowly. Atleast my way kills animals quickly!" *He looked at the knife. THe fight wouldn't be fair, though none were when he was sent out to kill people before escaping. A knife against a trained killer.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:08 am

"Wolves kill quicker than your fire would. That is the natural order of things." She flapped her wings, able to take off at a moment's notice if she needed to. She wasn't a bird of prey...but she was a bird who could flee the cat if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:15 am

"So I assume wolves can kill a deer, or whatever they hunt in a few seconds?" *He launched two fireballs, one shortly after the other. They hit the ground with that same effect as the previous fireball. They scorched the ground and burned the grass.* "The natural order is something dying and likely being eaten. So what does it matter if it feels pain for a few seconds? Theres the same idea for animals that hunt.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: