Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home for some - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHome for some - Page 3 I_voting_barHome for some - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home for some - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHome for some - Page 3 I_voting_barHome for some - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home for some

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Home for some - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:36 am

"I meant wizards as more of an example, its what Human call magic users. Is there a race that can fly, but without wings or technology as so on? I don't mean gliding though." *He added the last part in case She thought of something like a flying squirrel.. misleading name. Maybe he could look into why theyre called that later..*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:37 am

She shook her head. "I do not know. I have not seen any yet. When I do, I will tell you."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:42 am

"Alright, thanks. I just met someone like that recently and wanted to ask about it." *After not finding anything out about that topic, Zeke changed the subject.* "Do angels practice archery as a sort of free time thing?" *It was the first thing that popped into his head. Zeke saw something on the ground, finding a coin. He flipped it in the air.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:45 am

"Some angels, yes. We also practice in case needed for battle, which is somewhat rare for us."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:47 am

"Are there wars between regions of angels? Or is it with Demons?" *Zeke asked a few questions, glancing out the "Window". It was getting dark, possibly brighter somewhere uncovered by trees.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:50 am

"We have not had contact with Demons in thousands of years. Conflict between Angels is rare, but not unheard of."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:55 am

*After a few more questions and answer, Zeke yawned, tired.* "Its getting kind of dark outside, night is generally the time humans sleep. Is it the same for angels?" *Zeke implied that it was about time for anastarya to go.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 3:08 am

"There are some who fly at night, though most indeed sleep at night." She headed for the door, carrying her books.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 3:10 am

"Have a nice afternoon, thanks for coming." *Zeke said, before saying something that came to mind.* "I can walk you to the gate if you want."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 3:12 am

"It will be faster for me to fly there." She opened her wings a little as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home for some
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3