Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home for some - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHome for some - Page 2 I_voting_barHome for some - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home for some - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHome for some - Page 2 I_voting_barHome for some - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home for some

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Home for some - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:40 am

It looked small by Angel standards, but it looked homely enough. She tucked in her wings, presenting a smaller profile. "It looks wonderful." She looked around. "It is surrounded by nature too!" She smiled, looking at Zeke. "You said this was a workshop? What did you make here?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:44 am

"I try repairing and changing around technology, things like that. The nature is nice to fall asleep listening to. Im usually outside up there at night." *He looked up at the platform he had some sleeping supplies on. After, Zeke turned and gave a small smile.* "You seem surprised at the fact that I live in the forest, though I guess it is somewhat abnormal, to say."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:46 am

"Well, most humans live in villages and cities, do they not? There is little nature in those places."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:49 am

"Yeah, most people do. Some humans like to keep plants with them, to water and so on." *Zeke explained briefly about how some people enjoyed having house plants. Once he was finished he ushered Anastarya into the workshop. He had cleaned it up sort of.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:52 am

She looked around, getting a feel for the place. "It looks nice inside too." She walked over to a window that housed a couple of the houseplants that he had mentioned. She sang a little to them, and they grew slightly. "Oh~! They respond the same way as plants in our realm do!" She pulled out her pad again, and wrote down more things.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:55 am

"Plants grow.. when you sing to them.. How does that work?" *Zeke was surprised at the reaction of the plants to the singing, though angels were often associated with magic.* "Theres a myth here that if yiu sing.. or talk to a plant it help it grow.. I guess there is a little truth to it." *He walked over to his book pile, which hosted a few books.* "You can skim through these if you want."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:59 am

"My language, Angelic, is blessed with magical abilities, though the effect varies from realm to realm." She walked over to the books. "In my realm, the plants would have grown substantially more, and would possibly have even bloomed or bore fruit."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:02 am

"Wow.. so the effects are increased or nullified through realms.." *Zeke pondered on this for a few seconds, It was an interesting thing to think about.* "I wonder if the effect is the same on insects?" *Zeke looked around for the caterpillar he had picked up, finally finding it on his knee, he showed it to her.* "A caterpillar. I think its at the full size right now.. maybe if you sing it will like.. turn into a butterfly or something."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:09 am

"I am afraid it doesn't work like that. If it did, some might want to sing to the fledglings to make them grow faster." She chuckled. "Only plants, I am afraid."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:13 am

"Its still a cool effect. When I sing people just run, plants probably would to.. if they had legs that is ." *Zeke added some humor. Though he never sang much.* "Does it have any effect on non-plants?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:20 am

"It depends on what words you're using in the Angelic language." She picked up and set down books. "Some songs will have an effect, like a lullaby. It would make the listener tired, and eventually fall asleep. Some songs can energize and make people happy."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:31 am

"I think Ive seen the happiness effect before, when there was an angel singing in the refugee camp. Though, nobody knew because her wings were covered." *Zeke briefly explained the effect of the angels songs on the crowd, although Anastarya more than likely already knew that effect happened.* "Are there angels that have special.. powers like some people here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:35 am

"Oh, so there is already another Angel here?" So the Angels were using the gate already...and making contact with humans. "We only have the ability to fly. It is our language that has power like that."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:39 am

"Hmm.. There is another angel here, I think. I don't know how she got here though, the gate things only lit up recently. Did they work a small amount of time before today, or a lot of years?" *Zeke thought about something, how long could angels live?* "The fact that what you saw is odd, in a way. Are the words themselves magical?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:44 am

"I would not know about them." She looked through another book. "In a way, yes, our words do have magical properties. It is a combination of our nature and our language that provides the effect, as well as our surroundings. Had that Angel sang to humans in our world, the effects would have magnified and could be considered a rally or battle cry. She would most likely get into trouble with Angel authorities."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:47 am

*Zeke thought about Angelic Authorities, straying to what they would wield as weapons. Anastarya had said they didn't use technology as much so not guns.. spears or something then?* "Are the authorities, police as theyre often called here, armed? Or is it something of a fear system?" *Could be swords. He looked around, finding a pencil and a sheet of paper. He scribbled something down.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:50 am

"We're not so barbaric, Zeke. When we get into trouble..." She went off listing all the various legal stuff of the Angel world, since he had asked about it.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:54 am

*He shrugged.* "The people who used to be in power here used weaponry, so I didn't think there was often an alternative." *He wrote down what She said about things illegal in the angel world.* "If I offended you though, sorry." *Zeke meant what he said, finishing what he was writing, adding a small doodle, which helped him remember things.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:59 am

"It is alright. I can understand your curiosity." She chuckled, setting aside a couple of books.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 3:45 am

"Thanks for understanding that." *He said,. not sure what else there was to reply with to that.* "Do0 you have any questions at all about the human.. realm? I can tell you as much as I know about what you ask. Though it may not be a lot."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:06 am

"I prefer to do my learning through books, though if you have anything you wish to share, I will listen." She pointed to the books she wanted. "May I take these?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:11 am

*A few of them Zeke had intended to read over the upcoming days, though he still said yes in a way.* "If you bring them back, then I don't mind." *He though about his little shack becoming something of a library, amused at it.* "Maybe if I ever want to learn Angelic I can borrow some of your books too." *He would muse. Zeke had little motivation in learning the language.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:13 am

"You may, but none that are too valuable or irreplaceable." She smiled, picking up the books.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:19 am

"Cool. We could do like.. a multi dimension book club." *Zeke joked, the thought of that was interesting though. Maybe he could do it at a later date. Something caused him to come to the thought of that person on his roof a week or so ago. She didn't have wings yet said she could fly.* "Is there a realm for every different species? Like something for.. Wizards as an example.?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:33 am

"There are the Human, Angel, Demon, and Monster realms. I do not know where your 'wizards' would reside, but they are not in the Angel world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home for some   Home for some - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home for some
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next