Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Long Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLong Night - Page 2 I_voting_barLong Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Long Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLong Night - Page 2 I_voting_barLong Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Long Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Long Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:35 am

"My family is somewhere out there as well. I've been lost for eleven years, Nadia. I barely remember my old room now." She sighed, beginning a somber song, one of loss and loneliness. It was a simple song, and one of the few she could sing in the Angelic language, making it heavily laden with magic as the words emerged from her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:39 am

She stood up and hugged Astraria pulling her down into her arms. "Come here." She then messed Astraria's hair teasingly. "It's fine, you have a family with everyone at the camp at least."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:43 am

She blushed, not sure what to make of the sudden turn of events. Her song interrupted, she tucked in her wings as she fell onto Nadia, light in weight compared to her. "F-family in the camp? I do not understand..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:47 am

"Everyone you're friends with at the camp can act like a family for you." She looked at her. "If you want that is."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:51 am

"N-no one in the camp other than you or the members of our group know that I am an Angel though...humans dislike non-humans...I only have fans because no one knows of my wings." She sat up, straightening her hair.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:52 am

"Then the rest of the group should be fine acting like your family...just talk to them." She sat up and yawned laying her head on Astraria's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:55 am

"The only one I consider family...is Dimitre. He accepts me for me...wings and all. Yasuo does that too...but he's never around me much..." She looked away. "...I'm considering him part of my flock, although he cannot fly like I can."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:04 am

"They're the only ones?" She then sighed and laid back on the roof again looking up at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:08 am

"Well, you are nice too, Nadia." She realized she may have hurt her feelings, judging by her emotions. "Flock means family among Angels...and Dimitre is my boyfriend, to use the human term for our relationship..." She sighed, realizing she was just messing things up now.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:09 am

She shook her head. "It's fine." She then hugged Astraria's arm. "I don't think I've met Dimitre yet..maybe when I return to camp you can introduce me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:14 am

She blushed. "S-sure...I'll introduce you to him." She looked up at the moon. "So...you are old enough for these "cycles" your kind has?" She had never experienced anything like what Nadia described, so her curiosity got the better of her. She didn't even feel much towards Dimitre, even though his presence comforted her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:20 am

She blushed and nodded. "Around 18 is when they start usually." She curled up next to Astraria. "My first time dealing with it I didn't have family to help me, and I didn't understand what it was. So I...secluded myself in my apartment until it was over. This time though I have Nidalee to help me...She helped prevent me from doing something I'd regret."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:21 am

"I see." She blushed, realizing upon sensing Nadia's emotions that she'd asked an embarrassing question. "S-sorry for asking, Nadia. I don't think I'll experience anything like that...being an Angel and all."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 am

"It's fine..." She then rolled over and hugged Astraria's arm again. "How about you tell me something about yourself, like what's it like to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:29 am

She thought about it. "The air gets chilly up there, I am usually cold after flying for a while...but I have to have my robe off to fly properly..." She looked at Nadia. "...I don't know how else to explain it. It is natural for me to just flap my wings, and in turn, flight." She sighed. "A night of flying usually calms me down though...but I must be attentive, lest I get shot at by human hunters. I must look like a large bird from that perspective, a bird with a lot of meat for feeding them and their families..." She shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:33 am

She blinked. "Probably." She then stood up and walked to the edge of the roof, before looking back. "One second Astraria." She then jumped down and walked into the building before walking back out a few seconds later and jumping back up to join Astraria. In her hands was a slab of raw venison. She sat down again and took a bite before looking up at the night sky. "Astraria, I never told you of my true personality have I?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:35 am

"I do not believe that you have...why do you ask?" She looked at the meat, and shuddered again, the thought of her getting shot down coming to her mind again.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:39 am

"I don't think even Nidalee knows of it, maybe she does, but the personality I have up where I act kind and caring is a facade, similar to how you don't let people know you're not human, I kep my true personality hidden, because before everything happened here involving the bombing, it meant if I showed my true self people would probably hurt me." She took a bite again and looked up at the sky. "I may act kind and caring, but frankly I care nothing about people, well mainly about humans, they are weak, and selfish." She said all this with a voice as cold as ice now.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:45 am

"Well...as much as I dislike them too...humans deserve a little sympathy. They are fragile, and sometimes unruly." She gestured to the surrounding buildings as her proof. "But I sense the feelings of the crowd I sing for...I sensed fears...worry...sadness. I was wrong to judge them, and they are likewise wrong to judge me in turn." She looked at Nadia, her emotions having vanished. "I understand you not caring, but please do not hunt them..." She stood up, unfurling her wings a bit. "...nor hunt me. I treat you as a friend, but am wary of your sister. I do not wish to be wary of you as well."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 am

"I vowed never to hunt humans again, and my sister I'm working on teaching her not to." She looked to her, "But, it's hard to trust humans still."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:49 am

"I understand. I do not trust them as well, but yet I sing for them because I do not wish to see sadness around me." She sighed. "Sadness leads to unrest, and unrest leads in turn to violence. I sing to pacify them, to bring happiness to their tumultuous lives. If that is a form of trust, then I do trust them, if at least to some degree."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:50 am

She looked to Astraria and then leaned over laying her head on Astraria's shoulder. "I'm sorry if I have you worried about me Astraria."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:55 am

"I am worried, but there is no reason to be sorry." She could sense some emotion returning to Nadia. "It is my nature as an Angel to bring peace, but the forms of peace being pursued here are violent ones. I shall have no part in the events to come. My place is among the people of the camp. They like my singing..." She looked at the moon, which had gotten low on the horizon, signalling the onset of dawn. "...speaking of...I am due for a morning service, or so they call it. I call it 'singing in the morning'."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:56 am

She smiled and nodded hugging Astraria. "I'll probably return later today then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2