Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Aftermeeting Talk - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAftermeeting Talk - Page 3 I_voting_barAftermeeting Talk - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Aftermeeting Talk - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAftermeeting Talk - Page 3 I_voting_barAftermeeting Talk - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Aftermeeting Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:47 am

"No...just the satisfaction of confirming that Demons exist." She smiled. "Miss Veronica was told stories of Angels and Demons...and it made me a bit happy that she came to think of me as a 'sweet Angel'. You don't seem at all like the bad guy to me, mister Leon."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:50 am

Leon sighed. "Whoever this miss Veronica is told you just that...stories. Anyone can create a work of fiction. Demons were never evil but the stories say they are." He begins to walk away then stops. "For the record, you not half bad yourself, miss angel." And with that last statement he is gone.
Back to top Go down

Aftermeeting Talk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3