Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Aftermeeting Talk I_vote_lcapAftermeeting Talk I_voting_barAftermeeting Talk I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Aftermeeting Talk I_vote_lcapAftermeeting Talk I_voting_barAftermeeting Talk I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Aftermeeting Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:10 am

Astraria walked up to Leon. "E-excuse me...mister?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:12 am

Leon had left Chelsea with the two men and exited the tent. That's when he heard the feeble call of the nervous girl that had been in the tent with them.

"Yes? Did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:14 am

"I-I just had a question..." The ominous presence was coming from this guy...she couldn't really peg the source with everyone clustered in the tent earlier. "...y-you said there was a Demon among us...right? M-may I ask who it is?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:18 am

"Not here." Leon said hastily pulling her away from the camp. "Why in the world do you want to know who the demon is? Why does it concern you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:20 am

"B-because..." She looked around, just as nervous apparently. "...I just want to know." She decided against revealing that she was an Angel for now... "Is that wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:22 am

"No, but what will it do for you? Your are clearly nervous that one of the people in the room was demon. If I tell you what would that accomplish? You would just say nervous of that one person. If I keep their identity as secret then you won't fear them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:24 am

She shook her head. "I...do not fear the Demon...I want to speak to them...to learn." She looked at Leon again. "If Angels are real...so too must Demons..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:27 am

"So you are an angel then." Leon comments offhandedly. Sure it was a jump of logic but he knew she was different. He just had to know why. An angel certainly fit the bill. If he looked closely enough...yes, there concealed but not completely her wings.

"As an angel you must know that demons are real, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:30 am

She went red, backing up. "I-I never s-said I was an Angel...!" She looked at him, still quite red.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:34 am

"You didn't need to, the evidence is quite clear by itself." Now that he though about it, wasn't she healing others? A rare trait for a human but for an angel it would be considered normal.

"Firstly you were healing others, a power that is common among angels. Second, the wings you are trying to hide are able to be seen under careful observation. Lastly, the statement you said previously, "If there are angels" This means you have confirmed their existence by either meeting one or being one."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:39 am

She went completely red, just a peep coming from her has she acknowledged his reasoning. "Y-you saw...me healing? I-I thought I was hiding it...l-lest the humans start hating me...or making it hard for me to treat other people in the camp..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:41 am

Leon frowned. "Why would human hate you? Angel are always seen as heroes and allies unlike the demon who are portrayed as enemies and trouble makers. If anything I would have to worry about them more than-" Leon snaps his mouth shut...of course he gets rambling when it matter most. Way to go Leon, letting the cat out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:43 am

She looked at him, a slight smile coming onto her face. "S-so you're the Demon, mister?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:45 am

Leon sighed, "Guilty as charged. Although I would rather you keep that information to yourself." He tapped his chin and then realized that the conversation was derailed.

"Back to the main point. What do you mean the human hating you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:48 am

She smiled, nodding. "Of course, mister Demon~." She was happy now, knowing they existed. "Well...I was in Arakai for eleven years...hiding from humans after nearly being captured by them...but I let my guard down around one human female recently...and was nearly captured again..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:51 am

"The names Leon. I have enough troubles without adding the name 'demon' to the mix. Like I said please keep that under wraps." Leon sighed. This girl looks like she is no older that 20. Angel can live quite long so she is quite naive.

"That being said, humans are the safest creature to be around. They act on instinct most of the time ignoring logic and the like. If you want my advice you should stay away from them. Humans are not the most trustworthy species."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:54 am

"I agree with you there, mister Leon. I do trust a few though..." She listed off Veronica and Rosaline as examples. "...I take it that you have had bad experiences as well?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 am

"Not really, just a little jarring here and there. My family was broken up by humans but that was a long thing coming. We were prepared to say our goodbyes and we fled. In my 1000 years, I haven't met any humans I would say I am close too. Some are amiable while most are self-centered. Most would sell out their neighbor for money though." Leon scoffed.

"Any they say I am the demon."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:00 am

She gasped, a hand to her mouth. "A-A thousand!? Y-you do not look like you are that old...you look more like my age..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:03 am

"A demon can live 5000 years. Don't you know that?" Leon rolled his eyes. "I am technically not in my prime yet. I will only grow stronger." Leon frowned, might as well figure out.

"You don't seem to be old on the other hand. How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:06 am

"I-I see...I am eighteen." Five thousand...that was a really long time. "Not nearly as old as you..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:08 am

"Only 18? No wonder you don't know a lot...why didn't you stay in your realm? The human world is harsh place. Not a place for children."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:10 am

"I-I am a grown Angel! I-I am not a child..." She blushed at being called a child. "...I don't know what you're talking about...this is my realm. I was born here..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:14 am

"Forgive me, how long do angels life for? I am 1000 years old of my approximately 5000 year old life. And you have been alive for a small fraction of that. Most human men and women children to me. I treat people on basis of skills and aura. Age and race mean nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:16 am

"I-I do not know...maybe a hundred?" She didn't know how old Mother or Father were...she figured they were in their forties or so when she was born, judging by how they looked to her back then. "A-also...you do not need to be so smug, mister Leon. I understand you have much more wisdom than I..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermeeting Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermeeting Talk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next