Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_voting_barAftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_voting_barAftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Aftermeeting Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:19 am

"I apologize if I came off smug. It's just I didn't think I would be telling others that I was demon today. Also, where is your confidence? You keep stuttering."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:23 am

She blushed. "Sorry..." She looked at him again, taking a deep breath, which made her wings move a bit underneath her robe. "...is...this better?" She was still trying to get used to being this close to a real Demon.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:33 am

"Angels are supposed to embody hope and peace at least in the minds of humans. If you have the confidence, you could win over the refugees her with a single speech. You certainly have the potential to be an angel from human legends. A good rule to remember is that humans follow ideas more than logic. If you act like the benevolent angels of fairy tales people will follow you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:37 am

She blushed. "R-really? I just help people...I am nothing special." She looked away in embarrassment. "I do not think that after my experiences with humans that I should be leading them..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:40 am

Leading? Leon was talking about manipulation, but she is young and innocent. The thought must not have crossed her mind.

"I understand. Sorry for putting you on the spot like that. How is you disguise working around humans?" Her disguise is good but worthless around me. I read a person's aura before looking them in the face. Her outfit has some credit to it though. I guess I wouldn't have suspected her of being an angel with out my senses.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:45 am

She looked back to the camp. "They seem to think me a traveling nurse...or miracle worker, by the sounds of their admiration sometimes. I hide the fact that I am healing wounds with magic by imitating the prayer motions the humans use." She looked at him again, going red again. "P-please forgive the rudeness...but I must stretch my wings..." She took off her robe, certain they were out of sight of any humans that might pass along, and extended her large white wings. All that clothed her now were undergarments meant for humans, but suited her just fine.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:53 am

Leon looked on unabashed. He was more fascinated with her wings than the girl they were connect to.

"Angel wings are suppose to hold magical properties right? Something about good fortune." he asked as he examines the pair before him. "Do they work like bird wings or do they simple ride drafts in the wind?" He stepped closer. "No specialized feather, so silent flight is near impossible." Leon sighed. "Why are angel wings so much better than demon wings?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:55 am

She went red, backing away as he got closer. "Wh-why all the questions all of a sudden!?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:59 am

"Sorry," Leon gave an apologetic smile. "By my nature I secure any knowledge can get." Regardless of the mean...legal or illegal. "It is an old saying but knowing is half the battle. I usually take this to heart. I explore a town thoroughly when I enter it. I constantly look for libraries, information centers, and databases. It give you an overwhelming advantage in the long run."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 am

She nodded, and satisfied that she'd stretched her wings enough, withdrew them to put her robe back on. "M-my wings are not to be toyed with...regardless of what you have to offer me in return..." She would only allow Dimitre to handle them.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:05 am

"Sorry, but I am not that kind of guy. I seek information not restraining orders." Leon was smart enough not to touch another person's belongings be it a book to a shirt. These action would most likely be followed with harsh or embarrassing situations.

"I am 1000 years old remember? Give me some credit for common sense."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:08 am

"Right..." She looked at him. "...what were you asking about my wings again?" She rarely took her robe off in front of strangers, but with near constant exposure to humans, they had been hidden under her robe for over two days...they needed to be exercised.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:10 am

"I was asking if they had magical properties, the feathers at least." Leon chuckled. "I was trying to compare what I knew about animal wings to yours and to my demon wings. There are a few differences."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:13 am

She blushed. "Th-the feathers...when given willingly, are said to have protective properties...and I fly just fine with them, thank you very much..." Compared to an animal's wings? She was not a prized pet...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:16 am

"I see, what I find interesting is that the wings of angels are that of birds of prey like owls, hawks, and eagles. They have feathers. Demon wings are just a membrane though like bats and dragons. A evolutionary difference or an advantage?" Leon kept mumbling deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:18 am

She looked at him, bewildered. "What are you going on about?" He didn't look like he had wings...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:20 am

"The difference between our wings...you can see mind because I suppress my form..." Leon trailed off looking at the angel in confusion. "Why don't you suppress your form anyway? It would be more natural that trying to cover your wings with your robe."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:22 am

She went red. "I-I can do that?" She looked at the ground. She didn't know she could, if it were indeed possible.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:26 am

Leon puts his hand to his face and let's out a small groan. He had assumed she needed to have her wings out to help people...with suppression came suppressed power.

"Yes, both demon and angel can suppress their wings. It's like a dragon or beast taking on human form. We lose power but we look human. Power for normalcy. Not the best trade off but better than most." Leon looked at her tapping his chin.

"You know nothing about suppressing you power or form?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:29 am

"I do not..." She looked at him. "...I...kind of ran away from home to go live with and study humans when I was seven...mother or father did not teach me much beyond a basic healing spell...that I still haven't quite mastered."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:32 am

"That's not good, it took me three years to master suppression. And I had my mother as a teacher." Leon tapped his foot thinking.

"Alright I can teach you some basis but results will be far and in between. Like I said it is difficult to master."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:34 am

"I am okay with my current arrangement...mister Leon." She smiled, still a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:36 am

Leon tilted his head then shrugged. He wasn't going to tell her how to live her life. "Alright, if it's alright with you then I guess there is no need to force you." He taps his chin once more.

"Would you like to know the process at least? It might help you in the future when you need it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:38 am

"When we are not around so many humans...I might ask for training...but for the moment, I am okay."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:39 am

Leon nods taking in her answer. "Alright I am headed back to camp then, is there anything else you need from me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermeeting Talk   Aftermeeting Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermeeting Talk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next