Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
We need to talk I_vote_lcapWe need to talk I_voting_barWe need to talk I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
We need to talk I_vote_lcapWe need to talk I_voting_barWe need to talk I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

We need to talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:12 am

Veronica hid at the house with three other members for an hour before deciding that the two specials weren't going to come. She sent the remaining members away apologizing for the false alarm. She sighed as she ascended the steps to the house. She needed to to talk to Lysandra. Seeing her mother and realizing her power, Veronica knew why Lysandra's gun shot lightning. She sat by the doorstep and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:17 am

Lysandra walked up to the gate, seeing the woman from earlier on her doorstep. What could she want? "How did you know where I lived?" She opened the gate, approaching.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:19 am

This conversation is going to be awkward I can feel it. Veronica thought as she greeted Lysandra. "I found out earlier today. Can we talk inside? This is quite important."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:24 am

"I see." She shrugged. "Is it important business that brought you here?" She was at her door, unlocking it. "Or can it wait until tomorrow?"

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:26 am

"Pretty important." Veronica smiled. "I know why you gun was shooting lightning."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:30 am

She stopped, the door ajar halfway. "You do? Even R&D doesn't know..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:31 am

"Let me tell you inside," Veronica urged. "It will change your world." Literally....
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:34 am

"I see..." She motioned for her to go inside. What could she possibly know that a team of experts didn't? "...pardon the mess...I don't get many visitors."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:35 am

"It's fine, you may want to sit down. This is about your mother." Veronica said, motioning to a nearby chair.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:38 am

"My mother? What about her? I went to go see her last time I managed to get time off." It had been about a month or so, but she'd been doing fine on their new ranch out in the countryside. Her father was being a bit of a drunk again...but that was nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:40 am

....I see, she has adoptive parents. "I am not talking about her, your real mother by the name of Rosaline." Veronica said. "I met her today...it wasn't pretty."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:46 am

"My real...mother? I know my real mother...and that's not her name." She was growing confused, and a bit upset. This woman was was likely wasting her time with nonsense... "Her name is Diantha..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 am

Veronica sighed. She was afraid of this...denial was a stronger force than most. Once Lysandra was certain of something Veronica could do little to change her mind. She could bring up the files on her, but that might cause Lysandra to betray the goverment. She would need to handle this carefully.

"Listen to me very closely. There was a women who claimed to be your mother, that was searching for you. She was accompanied by another special. That women could use lightning to the same effect on how you described it coming from your gun." Veronica stopped for Lysandra to take this all in.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:58 am

"She was likely lying to you...you know the specials are nothing but trouble." She was even more confused. It was all she could do to keep herself calm and order this woman out of her home. She'd had enough today...she didn't need more time wasted. "Why do you think we hunt them down? My mother is out in the country, tending to a ranch with my father, in their retirement years..." She had clenched her fists, even though she didn't realize it yet. "...so...stop lying to me."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:04 am

Veronica clenched her teeth. She would have to bring out the files if she wanted a chance of convincing her. But why should she even care? If she left now Lysandra would be blissfully unaware of her real mother. She would stay loyal to the goverment and everything would be fine. So why was she telling her? Veronica knew why... she had lost her parents when she was four. If only to give Lysandra a bit of the happiness of her real mother. She bit her lip and soldiered on.

"You were taken from you real parents as a child. Most likely due to the fact that she was a special."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:09 am

She snapped, standing up. "Special!? You're implying that I'm a special too!?" Her fists had become covered in sparks, but Lysandra didn't seem to notice. "I grew up in a normal human house, with normal human friends! I loved a boy in high school, for heaven's sake! I would have been abandoned in the woods if I were a special!" She was in a rage. "You're wasting my time, so leave my home, now."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:14 am

Veronica saw the sparks and frowned. Should she fight? The girl before her was a special, the very beings she hated and yet, Veronica did not reach for her pistol. All she could see, was the a girl who had dedicated her life to the goverment to fight off the the same thing she was.

"Look at you hands, and the scorch mark on the floor. Where do you think that lightning is coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:18 am

Lysandra did so, shaking her head furiously. "N-no...it's stress...I'm...hallucinating." She backed away, partly out of fear. The electricity vanished as she calmed down a bit. "I'm...going crazy..." She stumbled off into another room. "...p-please see yourself out. I'll...be okay...I just need some rest."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:21 am

Veronica quickly followed her, and helped her sit down. "You're not alone. I am a special too. I know this is hard but please listen to me. Everything will be all right."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:27 am

She pushed her away, refusing to sit down. "I-I'm not a special! I-I can't be!" She stood there, unsure if what she knew was even truth anymore. "I...can't be. The government wouldn't stand for me...if I were...I'd be locked up...killed...experimented on..." She looked at Veronica. "...please leave my home. If you really are a special...then I'd have to take you in...but you...work for the government like I do."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:30 am

"You need to calm down," Veronica tried again. "I do work for the goverment and I am a special. I have never been experimented on and I have never been jailed. We can talk this out, but I need to you stay calm. I promise you nothing will harm you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:35 am

She looked at Veronica. "I'm...just hallucinating..." She pushed her aside. "...what is there to talk about? I'm crazy...I must be. Me, a special? What would the last few years of my life have meant...if I was the thing I was disposing of?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:41 am

Veronica clenched her fist. She was hoping that it wouldn't come to this. "Forgive me." A sharp slap soon echoed throughout the room. Veronica's hand throbbed, but it had been done.

"You're not crazy, you're not hallucinating, you're not the scum of the earth. You are a Lysandra, a proud officer of the goverment, who happens to be a special. Stop running away and face reality."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:47 am

She stood there, feeling her cheek. "I'm...not crazy?" She looked at her hand, staring at bare skin. No electricity. "Are...you sure? Specials need to be..." She stopped, looking at Veronica again. "...were you telling the truth...about the woman who was claiming to be my mother?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:59 am

"Yes, I met your mother. She was with another special downtown today. During our talk, the male got frightened use a smoke bomb to run taking your mother with him. I gave chase, and got in a fight with the man. Your mother stopped the fight between the man and I, standing bravely between us." Veronica smiled. "It was a sight to behold. I told her your address and came here to capture the man who was with her but... they never showed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to talk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next