Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_voting_barBombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_voting_barBombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Bombardment - Outskirts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:34 am

She kept going, moving into the northern sector now. "Just keep going..." She was almost out of breath, and her voice wasn't doing so well either...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:38 am

"Ok" He follows her to the northern section, but notices she was loosing breath. "Are you ok, maybe you should head back and I'll go to the north section."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:40 am

"I-I'm okay...just...have to keep warning...people." She looked around her, still going to houses and keeping up her current momentum. If she stopped now, she'd likely never get going again. All the years she'd poured into her patrols were taking their toll now.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:46 am

they're were still heading to house to house, tying to save as many people they can. "You sure you don't need to rest Lysandra? It looks like you are running on fums"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:48 am

"I am fine...I've ran circuits around this city...for years." They were at the last home on this block, sounds of bombs echoing in the distance. "Don't treat me like a crippled woman..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:51 am

"I'm not treating that way, it looks like your struggling that's all." He was very concerned for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:55 am

"Just...keep going. If I stop now, I won't be able to start again." She looked around. They still had the east ward to go through...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:59 am

"That's it, your staying here and I'll handle the rest."
Back to top Go down
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:02 am

Nadia came from the masses that were pouring in from the city now, Ahri on her back. "I need a hand here, she's starting to bleed a lot from her stomach. I got no medkit or anything." She laid the fox girl down, against an open door, the shrapnel still in place, held there by the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:05 am

Lysandra walked over, doing what she could for the strange creature before her. She'd had some training for this in the academy... "You need a hospital...I can't do much for her..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:09 am

Dimitre see's the injured fox girl and remembers he carries a few a bandages for such cases and was taught in field medic techniques. "Let me take a look at her, I might be able to help."
Back to top Go down
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:10 am

"Just some emergency treatment. Camp isn't far, and Nidalee or Astraria should be able to properly take care of her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:14 am

"Sure..." Lysandra did what she could, then left the rest to Dimitre. "Have you got the east ward yet...?" She didn't know this girl's name, nor had she met her before...yet she went to the west ward when she was told to? Nadia she knew...she shook her head. Everything was getting crazy...what was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:21 am

Dimitre took the blood covered bandages off of the fox girl and replaced it with new ones. "That should do it for now make sure she gets to that camp." He didn't know the other girls name, but he did the best he could on what he had, if he had his backpack with the medical supplies he could have gotten the shrapnel out.
Back to top Go down
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:24 am

Nadia nodded, getting Ahri on her back again. "Thanks, now get going as well, last ones from the city center are getting here soon." The heavy bombing had started, clearly audible to them as the sound picked up considerably.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:27 am

Lysandra nodded. "I guess we're done..." She looked in the direction of the east ward. It was a blessing that her 'parents' didn't live in Arakai, but out in the country.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:28 am

"We should star moving." Hears the bombing getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 am

All hell was breaking loose over Arakai now. Those left behind were lost. The last of Azir's towers did what they could, but eventually only delayed the inevitable. It took an hour before the carriers and jets turned around and moved north again, towards New Pendragon. Most people were accounted for of the ALF. Shyvana was nowhere to be found. Ahri had been brought to Astraria, Yasuo, Nadia, Reinhardt, Fiora, all of them had made it back alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombardment - Outskirts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2